How To Save A Life [Chapter 20]

"Hello the wonderful world of Youtube!It's been far too long.I think it's been a good five to eight months since I made a video.I am so sorry.I've been really busy,but now I'm not.I've actually been dancing in the kitchen to Prince Royce by myself,which is really sad.I think it's the Colombian side kicking in after all these years." I looked into the camera and smiled.

"Anyways,we're going to answer some question,but I may need someone to help me do this.Wait just a minute." I held up a finger. "Alex!"

"Coming." Alex yelled.I stopped them video and saved it.Alex plopped down in my lap and I started another one.

"A wild Alex likes Strawberries has appeared.Angel used block,but it failed." I squinted my eyes while they wondered.

Alex smiled.Alex and I are Youtubers.We try to go to Vidcon every year. "Question time.First question," Alex looked on her phone, "Why haven't you made anymore videos?Are you involved in something or someone?"

I giggled and looked at the phone.It was a real question from a real user. "I've been involved with something,really someone,but they're not here right now.If they were here,I would've let y'all meet him." I lied.

Alex smiled and looked at her phone again. "Alex,draw an alligator on Angel's face and Angel and draw a bear on Alex's face at the same damn time."

"Y'all are so weird.What kind of fans do we have?Alex go get markers." I stopped the video as Alex got up and saved.When she came back with two markers,I started another one.

"Well,before we do this,I just have to say,I will be at Vidcon next year.So be prepared for a huge hug from me.Alex will probably grope you and I'd lick your face which will be weird because y'all are like twelve to fifteen." I laughed.

Alex shook her head. "I'll probably draw things on your face.Stop procrastinating and let's draw." She put the marker on my face and started drawing.I put my marker on her face and started drawing a bear.After a minute or two we looked in the mirror.

"What the hell is this?" I laughed at the alligator on my face.It looked like a duck and was oddly shape.

"I tried my best okay." Alex laughed.I tried to hide my laughter,but I allowed it to come out. "You're such a meany, Angel."

"It's just so weirdly shaped and oh my gosh." I couldn't stop laughing.Tears came down my eyes as I held my stomach.

*

After many wacky segments, Alex went home and I was left at home by myself.Like these pass weeks have been going.Staying home by myself was kind of scary,so I decided to go on a walk.I picked up my keys,slipped on my shoes,sunglasses,and jacket, and headed out the door.It was cold outside,so I pulled up my hood and zipped up my jacket.

I slowly walked down the street.I watched as children and dogs played in driveways.A smile appeared on my face.I felt the cool breeze blowing on me.I thought about Rupert and I.If we were going to spead the rest of our lives together,was he always going to be here.

I must've been thinking and walking for a while.The moon was slowly coming out and snow was slowly falling.I turned around and continued walking.I was far from home.

As I grew closer to the house, I saw Tom's black car in the driveway.I sighed and walked up the driveway.I opened the door and the fireplace was lit. "Tom?"

"Tom's in the toilet,but I'm out here." That voice.His voice.I took off my sunglasses and turned around.His ginger hair was cut.He looked tired.My heart raced.His blue eyes were locked to mines.I threw off my jacket.I ran and jumped on him.His chuckle rung in my ear.

"I missed you so much." I kissed him.His cinnamon and mint breathe filled my mouth.I jumped down.One of his hands went to my waist and the other to the back of my neck.I leaned back as his kissed me.

Rupert hugged me. "I missed you too.I was wondering where you were when I got here.I just wanted to get here and be with you."

I giggled lightly. "I love you."

Rupert smirked, "I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writer's Block sucks :P