How To Save A Life[Chapter 5]

"Angel,where's mom?"I heard my sister's voice.I turned around and saw my siblings.I'll list them from youngest to oldest.I saw Rose,Tyler,Riley,and Josh.I smiled.Rose was wearing a red dress that had a strap that went over one shoulder.The boys were wearing a black tuxedo.

"I was just about to go in her room."My smile growing bigger and bigger.Josh picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"I haven't seen you in a long time squirt.You've got so big and old,but you're still short."Josh said.He was tall and I had on flats,so you could see my real height.I felt the breeze.

"Josh,I'm wearing a dress.Ew."I said."Anyways,people can see up it."I was wearing a black dress that went to the middle of my thigh.It was sleeveless and had a belt around it.

"Yeah,Josh.Put her down.I'm not liking this view."Tyler said.Josh laughed and put me on the ground.He brushed me off and fixed my dress.Tyler gave me a hug.

"Wow,she has grown a little.I like the hair.The red stripes bring it out."Riley said hugging me.I put red highlights in my hair.My hair was curled a little and down.

"So,mom told me you were talking to a guy.Some guy named Rupert."Rose said raising her eyebrows.Josh,Tyler,and Riley oohed.

"We're friends.I met him a week or two ago."I put my hands up in defense.They oohed again.I laughed.We had three hours until the wedding started."Whatever.Let's go to mom."I led them inside.It was huge inside.A chandler inside.We walked pass doors and took a left.We opened the door that was at the end of the hall.

"Mom!"We shouted in unison.She turned around and smiled.She wasn't dress and was doing her make up.She dropped it and ran to give us a hug.

"I can't believe all my children are you.I can't believe I gave birth to all of y'all."She laughed.We joined the laughter."Josh you've gotten so tall.Tyler and Riley you're almost to his height.Rose,my beautiful Rose.Always stunning.Angel,my dearest Angel.You have beauty.you look beautiful.You all look beautiful."

"Gosh,I'm surprise you didn't say y'all instead of you all."Riley said.This made us all laugh and my mom hug us.

"I missed you all even if I still live with Angel,but I missed having y'all together.It brings me to joy to have y'all as my children."She said.

"If you didn't have children as funny as us,you'll probably be bored to death."Tyler said.We laughed."Angel,take your brother.They'll help set up."My brother awed.I laughed."Rose you stay with me."We left the room.Well,all except Rose.

"Josh,Tyler,Riley."Layla ran and hugged us all.Gosh,you don't see my brothers in a while and you go all freak and crazy."It's been a long time."She said.

"Yeah,we plan to come more often.What do you need help with?"Tyler asked.Layla took his hand and lead him away.

"Well,Riley.It's about that time in life where every man has to compete in a manly race and I think it's that time.Last one to place the flowers in the spot and still make it look pretty is a rotten egg."Josh said.They ran and left me.

"And then there was one."I said to myself.I saw Alex helping in the kitchen while eating.I face palmed.I saw my three grandmas walk in the room my mom was in."This is going to be one crazy wedding."I picked up a glass of wine and walked outside.

I must of got carried away because we only had an hour left until the wedding.The wedding was to be outside by the lake with swans swimming and when they were married we'll go inside and party hard.I walked inside and it was beautiful.The stage was ready.Snacks on the table that was on the side and a huge dance floor.I saw four people walk in.

"Angel."Rupert called me.I walked over to Rupert,Cassie,Tom,and Dan.Cassie was wearing a green dress that had belt around it and a flower.Dan was wearing a dark blue tux and Rupert and Tom was wearing a black tux.