How To Save A Life [Chapter 4]

I sat on Root Beer's counter top. Rupert were leaning on the counter top."Gullible is written on the ceiling."I said pointing up.He looked up and looked back at me."You walked into that one."I laughed.He also laughed.

"Oh,I get it."He said and pulled a water bottle out of the refrigerator.He took a sip and looked at me.He handed me the water and I took a sip.It was cold,icy,and tasted like cinnamon and peppermint.I handed it back and we took turns sipping it.He jumped up on to the counter top next to me.I laid my head on his shoulder.I heard him sniff.

"You know,you always have this smell on you."He said.I sniffed my armpits and shirt."No silly girl."He laughed,"It smells like vanilla."

"Honestly,I wake up and I naturally smell like that.I try to shower it off,but it won't come off.It never comes off."As I said this,he wrapped his arms around me.I had this feeling.This safe feeling.

"Well,stop trying because I like it.I also like the things you wear.You're not like other girls who cake their faces with make up and buy ridiculous tall heels."He laid his head on top of mines.I smiled.

"I learned to not give damn about my bad reputation."I sang.He laughed.

"You can sing,too.You love rock music and you're tough girl.If I were to go through the stuff you went through,I would've broke down and sat crying my eyes out.I'm basically trying to say that you're beautiful and have a beautiful soul."He pulled me closer.My heart beating faster and faster.I blushed.

"Stop it you're making me blush."I beamed.He laughed and took my face in his hands.

"I see it.Your cheeks are burning red.They're really really red.I think they're turning even more red."He said looking at them.My heart is about to explode.

"Well,better get to bed.."He took my hand and led me upstairs to a room.He held me hostage tonight.Just the two of us.I don't know how my heart managed."You'll be sleeping in here."He opened the door.He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed.He went to the doorway.

"Goodnight,Root Beer."I said.

"Goodnight,Texas."He left and closed the door.Texas.I like that.I pulled off my pants and left my tank top on."Oh,yeah here are some pajamas."He came in and looked at me.

"I think I'm good.Except for the shirt.I'll like that shirt."I said and reached my hand out.He threw it to me and I took off my tank top.I put the shirt on.It was white and had a king card on it.I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Goodnight,Ginger."I closed the door and laid in the bed.I smiled.I closed my eyes,but couldn't sleep.I stayed like that for an hour until I finally got up.I went downstairs and saw Rupert on the couch watching television.

"Can't sleep either?"He opened his arms.I went over to him and laid in them.He wasn't wearing a shirt,but he was wearing pajama bottoms.He wrapped his arms around me and we watched 'Doctor Who'.I liked 'Doctor Who'.It was a good show.I finally fell asleep.

I woke up and I was wrapped in his arms.I turned around to see him sleeping.He looked peaceful.I smiled and tried to get up.He wouldn't let go of me.He was pulling me closer and loser."Rupert.Rupert."I said and he wouldn't let me go.Our faces were close."Rupert."I said and tried shaking him.He pulled me in."Rup-"He cut me off with a hard and long kiss.He turned around and continued to sleep.My heart just exploded.I rolled off the couch and sat on the floor.I got up,rolled him on his back,and got on top of him.I poked him and he opened one eye.He put hid hands on my waist.I put my hands on his chest.Both eyes were now open.

"You're very friendly."I said.

"I'm always friendly.It looks like you want something."He said.I smirked.

"Well,my mother is having a wedding and I invited Dan,Tom,Cassie,Layla,and Alex.I want you to come."I said.He sighed."Come on.Please.I need some one there to keep me alive."

"Isn't your mum already married?"He arched an eyebrow.

"Yes,but she didn't have a wedding and I told her not to have one.She's just so stubborn."I said rolling my eyes.

"I see where you get your awkwardness from.You're also stubborn.I guess you and your mum are really alike."He said smirking."I don't know."

"Please."I said bouncing up and down.He stopped me and sighed.

"Well,since you used my weakness against me,I'll be there."He said and I let out a yes."When is it?"

"Tomorrow."I said getting up and running upstairs.

"What?"I heard him get up.He knocked on the door and I got dress.He opened the door."When were you going to tell me?"

"Yesterday,but I fell asleep.My mom says you have to catch them off guard."I said head banging.I stopped."How's my hair?"

"It's a mess."

"Thank you.That's how I like it."I laughed and went into the restroom with him following.

"I have nothing to wear."He said as I played with my hair."If I would've known earlier,I would have something."

"Well,that's your problem.I have to go and do things.Things that involves the wedding."I said hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"What was that for?"He asked following me out of the restroom,downstairs,out the door,and to my car.

"You're a good kisser.Don't forget that."I said backing out.

"What?"He raised his eyebrows.

"This morning.You were sleep and I tried to move,but quite frankly you wouldn't budge and you just kissed me.I think you were having a good dream."I waved and left.I smiled.I still tasted his mouth.It was nice.I was bubbly  and having a girly moment.I kind of liked it.

Best being held hostage ever!