Chapter 1

My life is simple. I'm currently 20 years old living in North Carolina with my best friend, Madison. We have known each other for about 8-9 years now. Shes been there for me, through the good times and bad. She's helped me through school, seeing as I was bullied just about everyday. Maybe it's because I had braces and huge nerd glasses from middle school to high school?

Well, I've lost the braces and glasses. Now I have perfectly straight and white teeth. My hair is brown with blonde highlights and reaches right above my butt. My eyes are a shade of ocean blue, and I am 5 feet and 4 inches tall.

"Cassidy! Hurry up! We have 2 hours hours before the flight!" Madison yelled from downstairs. Maddie has dirty blonde hair and is also 20 years old. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall and has a crazy since of humor. But, she is the best friend I could ever ask for. And I wouldn't change anything about it.

I groan and put on my sweat pants and a black v-neck. I grab my luggage and phone, walking down to our car.

----Airport----

We walk through security and go sit by our gate, waiting for our flight to be called. It took us about an hour to get here, which means our flight should be called any-

"Flight T-19 to Washington, please head to your gate and board the plane" a loud voice spoke over the intercom. (Idk I've never flown on a plane before)

Maddie and I head to the plane, after handing the lady our ticket.

We find our assigned seats and sit down. I recline my chair and close my eyes, preparing for the 5 hour flight ahead.

I groan as I feel somebody shaking me. "Cassidy Hart if you don't get up right now I'm gonna smack you!" hearing this causes me to sit right up. I glare at her as she giggles, we grab our carry-ons and get off the plane.

Reality hits me as I shriek and jump up and down. In case your wondering why I haven't mentioned my parents, well, they passed away in a car crash two years ago. I was in class at college when I got the call. Me and Madison have been saving up to move here ever since, we just wanted a new start.

Madison and I had bought a car from North Carolina and had it shipped here for when we get here it will be waiting for us. So we head outside and hop into the car, after getting our luggage.

"So, our house has two stories, a basement, and a pool. And I was thinking, since we have one car, we should try to get the same job." Maddie says, "Cool, I'll look for hiring signs on our way to the house."

The only sign I see that catches my eye and seems fun is 'SkyMedia'. I type the address in my phone and save it in my notes. I write down a couple more places, until we pull into our driveway. Wow, this place is huge.

Madison turns off the car and we both hop out, grabbing our luggage. I run up to the porch and Maddie unlocks the door. Our rooms where already decorated, so I run up the stairs to my new room. I'm to excited to handle, oh my god I can't.

My room has lavender painted walls, my carpet is white and fluffy. My bed set is all white, I have a white desk in the corner with a laptop on it. I have two bedside tables, one on each side, and a walk in closet. This is literally paradise. I unpack my stuff and head downstairs to call SkyMedia with Madison.

We call them and give them all of our information, will the necessary, basic information. He says he will give us a call back in about 1-2 days.

Apparently we will be assigned to work for someone, that we will be editing their videos. I used to have a YouTube channel, so I know how to edit videos.

Since its now 9 o'clock at night, I decide to go to bed. Maddie and I head up to our rooms and tell each other goodnight.

I walk in my room then over to my closet, grabbing a pair of white fluffy shorts, keeping on my black v-neck. I throw my sweats into the hamper and hop into bed, instantly falling into a deep sleep.

---------------------

I know, a short chapter. But, the next one will be longer and eventful. Ok, byee. :* OH and big thanks to Madison for helping me with the title and plot ;)