Celebrity Imagines

(Starring Bow Wow & You: Freaky Imagine)

You just got off work and you were so tired as you walked through the door of your home. The house was quiet so you knew your boyfriend wasn't home. It was good though because you'd have some time to be alone in silence.

You took a nice hot bath before eating a quick meal then took a nap, with nothing on. You were laying on your stomach in the room you share with your boyfriend. The door in the front opened and closed so you knew he had returned. You and Bow Wow have been through a lot together so you have nothing but love for him. He walked in the room only to stop at the door and drop everything in his hands, which wasn't much.

Bow: *biting lip* Um baby, why don't you have on clothes?

You: *eyes closed* Because I was hot and just got out the tub, problem?

Bow: *smirks* Not at all

He pulls off his shirt and quietly walks towards the bed stripping along the way. Once he had everything off he climbed on the bed and got on top of you making you lift your head up but sigh when you realize you can't see him because your on your stomach.

Bow: Your birthday suit is really sexy!

You: *smirks* I know!

Out of nowhere you feel his hands squeeze your ass making you moan because that's one of your spots. He laughs and teases you more by sliding his hand between your thighs making you tense up.

You: Baby, this isn't fair I can't see you!

Bow: Alright I flip you over.

He did as he said and you looked at him, while biting your lip.

You: Damn, you look delicious

Bow: Wanna have a taste?

You: *smirks* Hell yeah

Bow: Say no more

Without warning he enters you making you arch your back. You gasp seeing as he took your breath away.

He thrusts really slow at first but then you beg him to speed up so he does but wayyyy to fast for you.

You: B-baby slow down!

Bow: Why?

You: I'm so tired I can't keep up

Bow: I'll help you

You: How?

Bow: Holding your waist!

You: Okaye

He holds your waist tight as he thrusts fast. The only thing that was heard was your moaning and if you listened close enough you could here the headboard against the wall.

You and him had each other for desert that night and you loved every bit of it.

{ Hey y'all it's Cortisha I hope you guys enjoyed if so vote and tell a friend to tell a friend then tell yo friend friend to tell a friend then tell yo friend friend friend to tell a friend. Lol peace out y'all. }