the change in my life

She changed me into a better person...

It all started when I bumped into her at school , she had brown hair and her eyes shinned like diamond when our hands touched and our eyes met it felt like magic.

My name is jack and I am 21 years old , my girlfriend name is Ella she is a kindhearted girl with an amazing personality , I used to live with my parents and my brother Ren who is 6 years old , now I live with ella in Alsace that is the Germanic region of France.

One day me and ella went camping , it was a beautiful sunny morning .we started walking around "it is so nice here"ella said and I nodded . We found a perfect spot to stay so we had put everything in place . Somehow I felt like something was wrong ella was not her usual self today she used to smile and talk all the time and now she is silent "Babe, what's wrong"I asked holding her from the back , she pushed my hands away and said "I'm not going to..."she stopped "to what?she stared at me and came closer:she kissed me. Normally I am the one to kiss her so I froze "I don't know how to say it but I'm really sorry jack"she said with tears in her eyes .I hugged her as she said"I..I am going to die, I have a fatal disease"I stood there shocked, she continued"so I want to be with you till I die "Jack are you okay ?"she asked I finally opened my mouth to say "Ella I love you and I will never stop loving you even if you go I love you ella I love you " I started shouting these words with tears in my eyes " I love you Ella" I continued she stoped me from shouting by a kiss and I kissed her back. We both were crying.

The next morning I woke up but I didn't find ella next to me "babe"I shouted but no answer.I got up to find her and I was shocked by what I saw .Ella was on the ground "Ella , Ella Wake up , Wake up"I said while shaking her but still no answer.
I took her to the hospital as fast as I can When the doctor came out I rushed to ask him how is ella doing?he said that she is in danger and there is nothing we can do to save her "she is going to die , her days are countable, I'm sorry "the doctor said in a sad tone.I feel that there is something wrong about the whole situation.

I went to ella's room to see if she is okay as I was about to enter I heard her talking on the phone she said"he believed that I am going to die but how did you get the doctor to lie to jack ,ha no way you are very evil "I didn't wait to hear the whole conversation cause I was shocked, I wasn't able to understand what is happening, so I left as fast as I can .

...................................................................................
Hi, I hope you liked the first part of my story

See what will happen next in the next chapter
And please dont copy this story ©