Why did you turn into this?

"it all happened when I was 10yrs old my mother died in a car accident ,I was hurt I got into depression so my dad thought that I need a mother ,he decided to get remarried ,he didn't even ask me what I want "I said with a frown on my face ,"hey,how about you tell me the story when we arrive at the hotel I think it would be better "Melody said with a soft smile ,I nodded .

We arrived at the hotel it was small but nice ,Melody went to see if there  is a room available while I carried our bags " Let's go, our room is on the forth floor "Melody said "ok".

Our room was nice it had a king sized bed with a small kitchen attached to the small living room and a bathroom, we unpacked our bags without saying anything ,after that" Jack can you continue your story please?"Melody asked, I sighed and laid on the bed and she laid next to me "After the marriage my life became more miserable and wretched than before , the woman he married ..my stepmother hated me ,my dad would go to work ,she turns into a demon I was so sick of it she sometimes hit me if I entered the kitchen to eat something so our maid would bring me some in secret, that maid was like a second mother to me even though she is a mute but I loved her till one day my stepmother fired her saying that she wanted someone who can speak I cried and cried I begged my father to bring her back but he refused when I complained about anything he would slap so I stopped talking to him I was broken inside he didn't care about me "I said with a tear sliding down my cheek ,Melody hugged me and said "You don't have to continue if it hurts" "No it is okay ,One day my dad proved to me that I am nothing to him, we were supposed to eat outside but I was sick laying on my bed crying, my stepmother told my dad that I don't want to come so they went out without me I was suffering and crying no one was here with me I was alone tears streaming down my face right then I decided that I won't cry anymore ."I said while recalling these horrible memories

"after that night I stopped talking to both of them I would eat ,stay and study in my room all the time it was like I was in my own world ....when I was fifteen my stepmother was pregnant I was kinda happy and sad at the same time happy because I   will have a brother and I won't be alone, sad because what if my brother hated me just like his mother I pushed this idea aside and kept positive as much as I could .....after 9months my brother was born and I went with my dad to see the baby I was so excited but as I was about to enter my dad told me to stay outside till he calls me I waited and waited for him after half an hour he called me I entered  the room as joy took over me I saw him, my little brother I asked my dad If I can hug him and he nodded as I was about to put my hand on him my stepmother slapped my hand and told me to not touch her son with my filthy hands  I ran out of the room I tried to stop my tears but I couldn't and the thing that hurt me the most is that my dad didn't say anything he just watched ....I got into the car and told the driver to take me home he nodded ..since that day I changed from an intelligent and quite student to a boy who hates everything and everyone a person who would bully and annoy people , a person who would skip class and never study ,my dad didn't care even if the school called but they didn't cause my dad is rich and these stuff " I said and Melody held my hand and tightened her hug ,"It continued till I was 17 I changed when I met her the reason I am like this now"I stopped "why did you stop it is okay I know it is Ella "Meldy said  and I continued without looking at her "Nothing much happened I loved her and she loved me we dated my dad didn't like it so I moved with her and told my so called family that I don't want to see them ever again and with that you know the rest" "But now you are the only one in my heart you entered and pushed everything and everyone out Ella is now the past you are my present and future I love you Melody so much more than you may imagine "I continued "I would cease to exist without you " I finally looked at her to only to see that she is crying "Why are you crying ?"I asked her "I love you too Jack I love you to the moon and more I can't live without you Jack I now see how much you have suffered when you were a kid but I promise you I will always be with you "She said then raised her head and I gazed into her eyes like they were a  mythical creature's eyes that would turn you to stone I couldn't resist her and pushed my lips on hers ......we kissed passionately till it was hard to breath so we broke the kiss gasping for air ............
It was late so we went to sleep since we were tired without saying anything  we slept while embracing each other
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Hey guys here is an update sorry if the story isn't much but I tried my best 😀
thanks to all the people reading my story 💞💞💞
please don't copy ©