A little fight

We went outside to talk
"look boy I really don't trust you the last boyfriend Melody had was a playboy and she had depression I don't want her to have her heart broken again so if you think you are going to hurt her I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you" her father said, "I will never hurt her sir she is the love of my life and I know how it feels to get your heart broken cause my ex girlfriend did the same thing to me so please understand that" I said with confidence and that is the first time I say something like that to an elder person "I know you are saying that because you are trying to protect your daughter and I appreciate it so please know that your daughter is in safe hands"I continued and he just nodded and walked back to the house.

I went to walk around the house a little bit, the view was amazing then I heard two voices coming from the house I could recognize one of the voices and it is Melody but I don't know who the other person is "Get out of my room" the person said "Zoe it is not your room it is mother's room"Melody shouted I think there is a problem ,I turned around and went inside the house "get out"a girl said while pushing Melody out of the room , she was about to fall but I rushed and grabbed her from her waist as fast as I can "Thank you jack" Melody said while trying to hold her tears , she then turned to look at the other girl and said "We are leaving I just want to see mum for a little bit please I don't know what I have done to you so now you hate me but please I am begging you let me see her ",I patted Melody on her back "ok five minutes"the girl said coldly "Should I come with you?"I whispered near her ear , she mouthed a no to me, I just nodded.As she went inside the girl was glaring at me "Who are you?" she asked me "I am Melody's bo..." she cut me off " you know something I don't care"she said coldly "why are you talking like that to me?"I said "cause I want to"she said I just shrugged it off I don't want to start a war with this girl .

Melody came out of the room "Father we are leaving now"she said with tears in her eyes and hugged him , I went to say bye to her dad but that girl blocked my way ,I am not in the mood to fight I just walked next to her and went to Melody's dad "goodbye sir it was nice meeting you and I promise you I will protect Melody at any cost" I said while shaking his hand ,he smiled and turned to Melody "you know you found yourself a good man " he told her "I know dad I know"she said while beaming at me
and with that we left.

As we were walking down "you want me to carry your bag"I asked her "No need I am fine do you perhaps want me to carry your bag"She said I just poked her cheek "So where are we going to stay?"I asked Melody "I don't know ,oh wait I know a good hotel but it is small "She said "It's okay I am used to small hotels"she just laughed
"Can I ask you something ?"I said, Melody nodded "Who was that girl?",Melody's smile turned into a frown "you don't need to tell me "I said "It's ok she is my sister and as you saw she doesn't like me and I don't know why "she said "since I told you about my sister Can you tell me something about your past,you know nothing is free these days"I nodded and said "What do you want to know?" she put her hand on her lips and spoke "When you used to be a bad boy why were you a bad boy?"she asked ,I just chuckled and said"Oh I wasn't a bad boy more like a mischievous one that would cause trouble to see people fight I will tell you when all of this started and why I changed...."

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
Finally an update yaaay sorry if the chapter is short or maybe bad spelling and grammer mistakes so sorry again
Thank you for reading my story it means alot .
please don't copy this story I am working very hard on it ©
and byee❤❤