Entering a new world

I was so shocked , tears streaming down my face , I loved her very much but she didn't even care why? I asked myself , I am feeling dump and stupid how didn't I notice that she was acting weird last month, why?

After a week of finding out the truth about ella, I decided to travel cause I was sick of this town .

First , I went to paris. people say that it is a good place to find love so I was going to try my luck.

I started packing .As I thought about Paris I was getting very excited and the best thing is that the town I live in is not so far from paris . The next day I took a TGV train .

After some time I was finally there "Paris"I said , I actually had no idea what to do at first but then I took a taxi to go to Ascote opera that is the hotel I was going to stay in .Thank goodness that the hotel was near the city center. I gave the taxi driver 5 euros and got down .

I entered the hotel and went to take the keys to my room but .....

"Sorry young man but I can't find your name" the women behind the counter said "What? I did check in, I called yesterday "I said with a confused look on my face "I will keep looking, What was your name again"she asked "jack--jack walten"I replied.

"Still can't find it , oh wait.."she said "what is it?"I asked "someone called yesterday saying that you won't come and told us to delete your.." I stopped her before continuing "why would you listen to someone that called saying that, if I wouldn't want to come I would've called myself "I said shouting at her

"I'm sorry sir"she said with a low voice "it's fine "I answered "at least give me a room "I demanded "I'm sorry sir, there is no room left in our hotel "she said with a shacking voice" WHAT? WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY NOW, I DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE AND I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO MY TOWN" I said shouting at her .

She was scared to say anything so" I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you , Can you tell me where I could stay ? Like another small hotel"I told her "You need a cheap hotel? "She asked , I noded "sorry but this is the only cheap hotel you could find but there is a hostel that you can stay in , it is near here "she said writing for me the directions on a paper.

I followed the directions that were on the note and finally arrived .

"Bonjour, comment puis -je vous aider monsieur?"she said "I didn't understand since I live in a village that used the english language "Can you talk in english?"I asked "oh Oui, I'm sorry I mean oh yes how may I help you sir? She said with a warm smile "okay, I need a room"I said "of course "she said"but you will have a roomate with you , is it okay?"she asked "of course" I nodded "your room is room number 12" "thank you " I replied .

As I opened the door to my room, I stopped frozen and shocked by what I saw
●●●●●●●●•●●●●●●●●

What was jack shocked by ?
Stay tunned to see what will happen in the next chapter

If you liked this chapter please comment and let me know your thoughts.

Thank you♥♡♥♡ and don't copy this story©