I think I like you

When I woke up , I found myself on my bed , Melody was in front of me and her face was really red ,she shot me a death glare "What happened?"I asked her "WHAT HAPPENED? AND YOU ARE ASKING ME YOU PERVERT"She said shouting at me "really what happened?"I asked again a little bit scared"OH,it seems I had hit you so hard,well......"She said "Yes?"I asked her "youenteredthebathroomwhileIwashavingabathyouareterribleIhateyou" she said very fast"calm down,Wait I entered the bathroom while you were having a bath ?"I said shocked and turned really red"I am really sorry, I didn't know you were there, I am sorry "I said "It's okay"she said hugging me then we started laughing ..

"What should we do now?"I asked her"Let's go to eat,I am starving"she said ,I nodded

We went down to the hotel cafe and started eating, just then I noticed the woman that I bumped into this morning ,I told Melody about her "How rude is she ?You want me to teach her a lesson"Melody said while cracking her fingers ,I started laughing "No need for you to do that "I said ,We finished eating and went out to our room to make some plans.

"Okay, how about we go tomorrow to The British Museum First ?"I asked "Yes, I always wanted to see you...I mean the museum "She said blushing "Is everything okay?"I asked kind of worried "N..everything is okay "She replied"Let's go then to The Tower of London and Tower Bridge, What do you think?"I asked, she was just staring "earth to Melody ,Are you sure you are okay ?"I asked her again "um..yes of course I am , sorry I just spaced out hhhh"Melody said nervously "Oooookay let's continue, how about we take some snacks and go to Hyde Park"I said "Okay ,how much are we going to stay here?"she asked "I don't know when do you want to leave?"I replied"when we finish sightseeing"she said ,I nodded then we went to sleep
..........................
The next day
we went everywhere we planed to go to without problems . When we were walking in Hyde park ,Melody stopped suddenly "What's wrong?"I asked ,She just ran and went to the fountain, I followed her, she turned to face me and said "I think I like you Jack" I was so shocked to reply "Jack, don't answer me right now I know you are going to say Melody I am not ready to be with anyone, okay and I understand but give me some time one month and you will fall in love with me please don't refuse my quest okay?" she said "Ummmmm,I...." I tried to answer.

..................................

What will Jack answer ? stay tuned to know <3
please don't copy© and thank you❤