The death of someone dear

"Melody wake up it is your mother "I said shaking her "what is it I am tired "she said yawning "your mom is in the hospital "I touched her cheek "WHAT"she shouted ,she wore her clothes very fast and went to the door ,she put her shoes on "COME ON "she said while tearing up ....

We went outside, took a cab and went to the hospital ,we found Zoe and Melody's father  crying ,"Where is she ??"Melody asked while holding my hand ,Zoe looked up to see her sister and hugged her "We don't know the doctor isn't saying anything"Zoe sobbed "Ok don't panic we can't do anything we only have to wait right now "I said patting Melody's back ,she stayed silent and held my hand tighter ..

After hours ,finally the doctor approached us "you are Mary Miller's husband ?"he asked "yes,I am" her father replied "I think you know that your wife had a fatal disease and her percent of survival was not too much and we tried our best but we are sorry ,the patient couldn't  be saved "the doctor bowed and went in another direction ,Melody fell on her knees ,crying and Zoe was shocked to even say anything nor move  ,I didn't know what to do ....just then my phone rang it was an unknown number and I answered "Hello jack "the person said "Ummm who are you??"I said confused "don't tell me you can't recognize your mother's voice "the woman said just then I realized who that person is, it was someone I couldn't stand ,someone that ruined my childhood, yup my stepmother "what do you want?"I said coldly "ouch is this the way you speak to your mother "she said,I went outside to continue this phone call "you are not my mother "I said "okay, how are you? how is Paris?"she said acting innocent like nothing happened between us" you know, I met your girlfriend Ella after you left, she seemed so sad because you travelled without saying anything and  when you left  your da..."I cut her off and said "get to the point "  she laughed and said "Where did you stay when you were in Paris ?"she asked "Why do you wanna know ?"I was starting to get mad "well your father called the hotel you were supposed to stay at and deleted your reservation so where did you stay?you poor boy " ok here  I lost my temper "CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I FORGOT ABOUT ALL OF YOU ,REN,FATHER AND YOU my father's wife cause now I don't have a family so let me be and for your information I always knew that it was my dad who deleted my reservation and BYE" I ended the call and went back inside I was sweating and breathing heavily I saw Melody sitting on the chair I went to her "Are you okay?"I asked her ,she nodded "yeah we just read a letter my mother wrote she doesn't want us to cry over her death cause she will be watching over us from the sky......." she said but I didn't hear all of it my image was blurry I didn't know what was happening to me "Jack, what's wrong?you seem tired let's go back to the hotel ,my dad will take care of the rest "she said holding my hand I couldn't hear her clearly I was trying to nod but my head was  stuck ,I felt her hand on my forehead "Jack, you are burning " she said before I blacked out.....

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
YAAAAAAAY finally an update  I am really sorry I was as always lazy 😂😂 but I will try to update again okay so why did Jack's stepmother call him ?stay tuned to know and  love you all ❤
and don't copy©©