Did I see her or What?

I was about to say something just then I saw her Ella I am sure that is her I took Melody's hand and I started running after her "Jack,What's wrong?"Melody asked ,I just stayed silent,Shit I lost track of her ,uh whatever I don't care about her anymore or do I, I don't know then Melody brought me back to reality "Jack,I'm worried,what's wrong?"She asked "Nothing"I said "All that is nothing,really ?you are a terrible liar that's for sure"she said,"let's go"I said not answering her question .

At the hotel "Would you tell me what happened today"Melody asked me "I just....."I stopped ,She would think that I miss Ella ,I don't want the girl I like to be heart broken I thought to myself "Um,I thought I saw my little brother,Ren..that's all"I lied "Aw,you miss your little brother"She said ,I just nodded "Aw,you are so cute"Melody said ,I blushed "oh,what is the thing you wanted to tell me ?"She asked "Nothing important,I will tell you later"I said and was about to leave"oh,no you don't ,you are going to tell me NOW"She demanded"You think I am like other girls you tell me that so I would forget hahaha in you dreams"She continued "It seems You are hard"I laughed "Okay,the thing I wanted to tell you is that the first day we met I thought you were crazy,dump and then after I knew you better I realized you are amazing sensitive and caring and I never knew till now that I like you so much "I said without looking at her "Oh,Jack"she said then she started laughing"What?why are you laughing"I said kind of embarrassed "It is nothing,You are just super cute and shy I can't believe you used to be a bad boy when you were a kid hahah"She said and continued laughing"Hey,stop laughing or I will tickle you to DEATH"I said seriously, she stopped and looked at me then I started laughing and she joined me in the laughing ceremony "Hey,Melody do you want to go on a date with Mr.cute(Jack)?"I asked "OH sure only if you go on a date with Mrs.laughing(Melody)?"she asked "sure"I said then we started laughing when we finally stopped we went to eat out ..

The next day was normal we went out to the shops bought some souvenir to remember this city and went to buy clothes for Melody .....

Time passes:

Now is our date time I should be nervous but I am not I am actually excited ....We were going to a fancy restaurant then we are going to Hyde park again to walk cause tomorrow is our last day ,I like waited for years "Melody,we are late ,Come on get ready faster"I said knocking at the door "I am ready"she said and got out of the bathroom she just looked like an angel that fell from the sky "jack,let's go"she said,I nodded

We arrived at the restaurant and ate our food and talked about silly stuff as always I was happy no it felt like Melody swept me off my feet (A/n:It means to make someone really happy) we are now at the park "Um,Melody?""Can I ask you a question?"I asked"Sure,go ahead"she said "Okay,um would you............?"

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Stay tuned to see what will jack ask Melody or Will something stop him?

Vote if you liked this chapter and Thank you all the ones who read my story <3 ❤
please don't copy©