Bad luck ,maybe not

*beep beep beep*
I woke up very fast looking at the clock
"Oh shit "I said "Melody , Melody wake up we are going to miss our train "I kinda shouted while shaking her "What the hell ? No"she shouted"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?"I said "I'M NOT SHOUTING YOU ARE "She replied "Actually we both are okay get dressed fast I'm going to call a taxi "I answered "okay 1,2,3 let's go"she said laughing .
++++++++++

We were ready after 15 minutes our train is like 40mins later . We were supposed to be there at seven and a half o'clock , but I suppose we can make it . the taxi arrived , Melody carried her bag and went to the taxi I made sure we didn't forget anything and followed her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at 8 o'clock and thanks god at least we have ten minutes left
Melody went to bring water while I took care of the tickets
10mins later....
"Last call for people on the train number 11 please hurry"
"How the hell did you lose the tickets? "Melody said annoyed "I don't know they were in my hand and then poof they disappeared I'm sorry"I said sadly "it's okay we will find them "she replied "No we are not going to miss the train Melody take the bags and go to the train, I will find them and come as fast as I can"I said , she nodded and disappeared into the crowd .
##############
What am I going to do as I was thinking I stole a glimpse at the man next to me he had two tickets one with the name, Wait hell no "Excuse me sir "I said "What?"he answered rudely "these tickets aren't yours they are mine and my friend's they have our names please give them back"I said putting it mildly so he won't be offended "how would I know you are jack ?"he asked I showed him my passport and for my surprise he gave them back" I am sorry I found them on the floor"he said lowering his head "oh no please it is okay "I said and rushed to the train and yay found melody and I sat next to her "you made it "she said and kissed me on the cheeks I blushed "yup finally"
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

We arrived at 10:36 o'clock

"I'm in London,I can't believe it "Melody said cooing "yes,it is amazing "I said "um, Jack were should we stay ?"she asked"I found a hotel a cheap one in the city center so let's go "I said stopping a taxi ,she nodded"Where do you wanna go?"the driver asked "um,to Crowne Plaza London The City Hotel, please?"I answered ,he nodded.

At the hotel:

We checked in a room with two beds

In the afternoon

I went out to check the hotel while I was walking ,I bumped into a woman and the coffee in her hand fell on my clothes "I am so sorry "the woman said "hhhhhhh,no problem it's no biggie"I replied and she turned her back and went away "What the hell?"I whispered to myself. I went to my room and went to take a shower and "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"is all I could hear when something hit my head and I fainted.

................

Stay tuned for the next chapter ,sorry for not updating
please don't copy this story©