Out

The doctor said "He is okay, he just needs rest so please don't worry " , "Thank you"Melody sighed .............

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me ,I turned and saw Melody ,she was so close I could kiss her right now but I can't, I turned my face the other direction as fast as I can ...."Jack you are acting strange "Melody said cupping my face in her hands "Are you sad because of me?"She said ,I shook my head "then what is it ? you want to talk that badly?"She asked ,I shook my head again ...it is not that I want to talk it is that I only want to tell you how much I love you ........

After hours of no hope in sleeping ,my eyes finally gave up and I don't know how much I slept but Melody woke me up "Good morning,Jack...how are you feeling today?"She asked beaming , "I....I a..am...g..o.o.d"I managed to say ,she clapped her hands and hugged me "I missed your voice but I still don't get why did you faint?"She said while embracing me ..........

Two days later :
I  got discharged from the hospital ,finally I was bored all day but Melody was there to make me feel better ,We went to stay at her family's house ,she already took care of our bags "Melody,I feel like I am depending way too much on you ,I am really sorry "I said feeling ashamed of myself "yeah you should be sorry "She said without looking at me ,"What ?"I said shocked *click* she took a picture of me "you have to see your reaction it is priceless ,anyways I was kidding, don't blame yourself ,you were sick okay?"She said while laughing ..........

At her house                                                                                                                   "Hello,sir" I shook his hand "How are you feeling,son?"he asked "much better, thank you" , he just smiled .....Me and Melody had different rooms I am going to stay in her old room and she will sleep in Zoe's room ...I sat on her bed and my phone rang , probably my step mother "What?"I answered "I am offended ,Is that how you talk to me? "She said ,well my hunch was right ,I hung up on her I don't feel like talking to her ,My phone is still ringing but I am not going to answer ...

I fell asleep fast since I was tired but I woke up after an hour ...I got up and went outside I found Melody sitting on a bench "Hey"I said,she jumped and said  "you startled me but hey" ...."May I sit ?"I asked her ,she nodded "So are you going to tell me who you talked to before you blacked out four days ago 'Umm..okay it was my step mother "I said "WHAT?"she shouted "Why did she call you ?"Melody asked "Nothing,she just wants to annoy me "I said simply ,"So,where should we go next ?"She  asked "I don't know ,where do you want ?"I asked "How about Hawaii?" I just looked at her "Don't look at me like that I was kidding "Barcelona,Spain then we can go to Hawaii"she looked at me with her puppy eyes ,how could I say no to this "Okay but Spain and Hawaii are the last two places we will go to "I said "What?Why?only two?"She asked "Don't forget ,we only have money for two more places  at least or maybe one and we should settle down somewhere okay" She just hugged me and then we went to sleep.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey,hey another update I am so glad😁 hope you like it ,if not I am very sorry😢 anyways thanks to all my readers ❤
don't copy©