She's in trouble

I went to the door to see who it was . As I opened the door I saw two huge no enormous men "Is Melody here?"One of the men said, "Who are you?"I shouted "Answer his question."the other one demanded me "she is, What do you want from her?"I asked them "Well, that sneaky brat owes us money"the man explained. "Jack?"I heard melody calling me , just then the men pushed me aside and entered actually invaded our room. "Melody,we want our money back"one of the men shouted, "you told me that I have two more days"she answered him confidentially, "Fine , as you wish, only two days"they said, she sighed. as they were going out of the room one of them punched me on the shoulder ,"Have a good night"they said,"How the hell am I going to have a good night with a shoulder with broken bones,I heard something crack"I shouted angrily after they closed the door ,melody laughed "you are crazy, dude"she said, "Excuse me, your highness I didn't borrow money from two huge and dangerous looking guys ,How much did you borrow exactly?one euro?"I asked jokingly "Yes,just add a couple of zeros next to it "she said"how many zeros should I add?"I asked "actually not much just four zeros"she exclaimed "Oh really, it is nothing much ,ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? WHY DID YOU NEED SO MUCH MONEY?"I shouted so loud that I think that I woke up all Paris ."Calm down, it is no big deal, you don't have to help me if you don't want to"she answered sadly,"no,I will I just lost my temper "I replied"so, what do we do ?"I asked "I still don't know "she said "we will find out a solution tommorow now let's go to sleep"I said , she nodded" goodnight, trouble maker"I said laughing" haha, very funny goodnight to you too crazy head"she replied we laughed and turned off the lightts and went to sleep.

The next day, I woke up early and took a shower after that I wear my clothes .As for melody, who is still sleeping is going to have a morning bath in the bed, that's right I am going to pour cold water over her, I know I am evil. Here it goes "3,2,1,0"I said quietly "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh"that was the only thing I could hear "good morning, how was you shower?"I asked jokingly, she started throwing pillows on me"you evil bastard, how could you do that ?"she shouted "oh, come on, it was only a prank" I told her" whatever , I will get my revenge "she said before going into the bathroom.

We headed out to see what we can do about the money if only I had ten  thousand I could have solve the problem.As I was lost in thoughts, I bumped into someone "hey , watch where you're going"the woman shouted , I saw in her hand a huge bag "catch her"I heard a man from behind me shouting, the woman started running before she can escape I pulled her from her arm as the man arrived he took the bag out of her hand and opened it , he sighed in relief and said"thank you, everything is in here" "everything what?"I asked confused"she stole the money from my cupcake shop"he said "I want to thank you so come to this cupcake shop today in the afternoon "he said and handed us a card , the police came and arrested the woman.Melody asked me confused"How did she steal the money , opened the cash and took it ?" "Haha, do you think I'm a thief to know?"I asked "no, I was just curious"she told me .

After hours of searching for a solution we ended up with the same thing and it is nothing the time is now 11:30am , "let's go to the cupcake shop and have something to eat"I suggested, melody nodded.

We arrived it was very big and we entered "oh well, hello, it's my saviors" I heard a voice from behind me , oh it was the man from before"hello sir...."I stared to say"no without sir, my name is Jaccop"he said , I nodded "take a seat please"he told us , we did as he said "so, you really saved my life today"he said "it is no big deal" and we talked(A/N:jaccop is explaining how the woman stole the money).

After an hour "I decided to give you 20,000 euro since she stole a lot of money that is a good amount " he said, I was so shocked that I couldn't talk " how much did she steal exactly ?"Melody asked "she stole 2,000,000euro" I opened my mouth shocked "close your mouth or a fly will enter" Melody whispered and I did as she told me ,
ºººººººººººº

We went back to our room and put the money in the bag and waited for the men , we divided the money she gave me 5,000euro and she took the other  half  , before the men arrived we ate some cupcakes that jaccop had gave us.the men arrived, we gave them their money and they were gone like a flash .
"Melody, why did you borrow the money from them?"I asked "ummmmm..."mekody felf silent before opening her mouth again...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey guys
I am very sorry because I couldn't update lately so I made this one  long , hope you enjoyed it

So what will melody answer jack ? To know wait for the next chapter ★★★★
please don't copy©