Let's call it a truce

"I see you are doing great ,Jack" she said ,I was not so shocked since I saw her yesterday ." Who are you?"Melody asked the woman in front of us "huh,he didn't tell you about me?"she said "Um,Melody this is Ella"I said to make it clear I didn't even wait for Melody's answer and said " what are you doing here or more like what do you want from me ?"I said "I just want to talk to you about something and I am here on a vacation "Ella said ,Melody stayed silent the whole time "I have nothing to talk with you about so bye "I said as I grabbed Melody and set off to the hotel ,"Is it really okay ?"Melody asked "What do you mean ?"I replied "I mean leaving her like this I think you should give her a chance at least to explain herself "  "what are you talking about ?you know what she had done to me ." I said trying to control my temper .
Suddenly Melody stopped and walked away towards Ella "What do you want to talk about ?" Melody said "huh?" Ella raised her face "Oh well,I ...I "she said "It's okay you can talk normally I'm not going to eat you or something "Melody said  "No it is just I still don't know who you are ?"Ella smiled "oh well My name is Melody and I am his partner in a romantic relationship "Melody stated ,Ella giggled "Let me guess ,Jack?" "Yes ,did he call you the same thing ?"Melody asked on the very edge of feeling jealous "No he didn't ,he called me his Girlfriend so no need for you to get jealous " Ella patted Melody on the back .
"I will go call him "Melody ran off to the boy that has been waiting for a little while ..

So Now  we are sitting in fornt of each other ,all of a sudden Ella started crying "Please forgive me Jack I really am sorry I am so stupid to have done that to you I should have been honest ,I know I took your love for granted please Jack forgive me let me forget this sin that I have done ,I know it is hard for you to forgive me but I regret everything I have done ..I...I....am sorry ,sor..." I stoped her from talking by wiping her tears "I forgive you "I said not really wanting to hear the rest but hey I shall forgive her since I am not evil and I will literally forget as the time passes by "Really?"she looked shocked "yes really really , you look like you regretted doing what you did so yeah "I continued "thank you Jack "she said. ......

Melody came back after a while "So how did it go ? did you guys make up ?"Melody asked "you really are unique ,yes we did ,I am going to date her again so sorry we have to break up"I said coldly "hhhahahaha ,Jack do you think I am going to believe that I know you love me "Melody said laughing so bad "pffff you caught me of course I love you ,but talk about confidence level "I said and held her soft hands "I love you very much " "I love you too Jack " she said
..........................

After 2 years :
"papa " little lilly said "oh my lovely daughter I love you very much "the man said "JAAAAAAACK "Someone was shouting "oh gosh it is your mother " The man said as he head towards the operation room waiting impatiently for his second child to be born and for his wife ..
The doctor came out and he rushed to ask him about the situation "Congratulations Mr.Walten the wife is safe and the baby is in great health" "Can I go see them "He asked ,the doctor nodded
"Lilly come see your baby brother" The wife said "huh what about me ,Melody?"the man asked ,Melody giggled as he gave her a kiss .
and with that they lived happily ever after
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

OMG I FINISHED MY FIRST STORY
I am crying 😭😭 I am so happy 😃😃
thank you people who read this story I really ❤ you ,thank you again
I know the ending is rushed but hey I wanted to finish it because ideas were running out and thanks again 😂
Well I am off Bye bye I am going to miss you 💝
please don't copy this story ©©©