Lost

"Jack, you are burning"Melody said before I blacked out .....................                                                       

My eyes were close but I knew that  someone was carrying me but soon the impact faded......

When I opened my eyes I was in front of the sea , I was sitting on a bridge when I looked back ,it was broken  I didn't know what to do so I just stayed still watching the waves crashing into the sea with the sunset everything was perfect I want to stay here forever , No people around to annoy me , no one just me and the sea but still I felt incomplete  I wish Melody was here ,she would enjoy watching the view with me ......

I feel like jumping into the sea  ,if only I can breath under water, I would jump and go deep down  and swim with all the fish and probably be eaten, I am joking  ......

Why am I feeling that way?? I want someone to save me but at the same time I want to stay alone ,I want to be surrounded by people but at the same time I don't want to......

I feel like I am dying ......I feel a hand on my cheek but I can't feel the warmth of it .....

Someone save me ...The waves are now huge they are approaching me... I can't move .....I closed my eyes tightly  waiting for the wave to hit me but nothing came.............

I opened my eyes to see nothing ,I am in a black room, my body is shaking ....I am cold ...I feel my tears falling to the ground , my body isn't listening to me ...I tried shouting but my voice isn't coming out ........... everything is aching me I want to get out.....but no use .

Melody where are you? Help me..I am stupid , I don't deserve her ...she deserves someone better ,not a person like me , I am a coward instead of helping her....I am depending on her to help me ...

What is happening to me ? I am feeling like I am losing myself ...Am I a mistake ? this is what I'm feeling right now ?my own father  thinks that too....Why? I am blessed for having Melody and many things but I am cursed because my own thinking hurts me ....

I closed my eyes and I felt a breeze caressing  my face .. I kept my eyes closed ,I was scared till I heard her voice ,it is Melody's voice , my eyes opened automatically.....I saw her ,I opened my mouth to say something but she hugged me without saying anything ,I  didn't hug her back. What if my mind is tricking me again? What if she is not real? .......

I was in my own world ...."Jack, look at me "Melody said, I felt the warmth of her hand on my cheek , I didn't respond "J...Jack, don't do this to me why are you looking at me like I'm a stranger ,please say anything"She said while crying ,I hugged her ,I feel her ..she is real.... I tried to speak but .....no use my voice is not coming out ..I want to tell her I love her "Why are you not saying anything ?"She asked me with a shaking voice and worried eyes ...I want to tell her I still miss her ,I opened my mouth but nothing came out ,"I will call the doctor so don't worry "She said and went outside .....I am tired my eyes are closing on their own...
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
wooooooooooooooohoooooo🎆🎆🎆 an update I can't believe I did it ,sorry for not updating .. life is treating me very nicely but the complete opposite way and I am lazy as hell so I am sorry  thank you all for reading my story and plz don't copy©
oh and one more thing check my bff ZainAlghoul story  thank you 😘😘