The reason for hate (pt1)

The next day I woke up terrified, I had a nightmare and it was horrible I searched for Melody but didn't find her "Melody where are you?"I shouted then the door opened and revealed Melody "Good morning"she said "ah yeah thanks"I said looking down "What's wrong?"She asked "oh nothing,What is that?" I said avoiding any awkward moment "breakfast "she said beaming

After breakfast we sat down to plan what should we do "I heard that here they have huge slids on hills how about we try them I always wanted to ride one"I said ,"yeah I think it will be fun so let's do it"she replied "Umm,Melody can I ask you something before we go?" I asked ,she nodded "Are you sure you don't know why your sister hates you ?"I said ,she looked at me shocked then said "What do you mean?" "I don't mean anything but maybe it is something you did in the past or maybe for l...."I was talking but she cut me off and said "I really don't know maybe it is because I left to Paris and never contacted her or maybe because I left without saying goodbye to her"she said while trying to hold her tears "hey I am sorry ,come here I didn't mean to make you cry "I said while hugging her but she didn't stop "oh come on you want to drown the world "I said teasingly,she just laughed and hugged me back "Come on let's go and then I will go to my parents house and talk to her" ,I nodded

two hours later
"that was fun"Melody said happily "yeah I enjoyed it but thought that I was about to fall of the cliff "I said and we started laughing ......

At her house
"hello sir , it is nice to see you again"I said shaking her father's hand "nice to see you too" he said and went to sit on the couch "Dad where is Zoe?"Melody asked him "Zoe ,oh she is not here, she will be back soon "he replied while going to the kitchen "Melody"I called out to her "yes,jack" she said while looking at the door "Am I going to meet your mom?"I asked ,she said still looking at the door "I don't think you can ,because my mother is sick " ,"oh I hope she gets better " I said holding her hand "yeah,me too" her hand is shaking I think she is nervous "don't worry I will help you everything will be okay" I patted her back ,she turned and gave me a hug ,her father came back and gave each of us a small bottle of juice it reminds me of my mum she used to give me juice when I cry ,I miss her ,Melody noticed that I was spacing out "Jack, are you okay?"she said swinging her hand in front of my face ,I nodded and smiled then.....
"what are you doing here ?"we looked at the door to see Zoe I think standing looking super angry "I wanted to talk to you"Melody said she seemed to be scared I held her hand "I don't have anything to talk with you about "Zoe shouted "and you brought your friend too" she said coldly "please just listen to me we were never like this what happened ?why do you hate me ?"Melody pleaded "hate? Are you kidding? with all your mind you came here to ask me why I hate you?" she hissed at Melody "Get out I don't want to see you here"She continued but this time her father slaped her really hard that she fell on the floor and he said "how dare you speak to your older sister like this I didn't say anything at first but now you crossed the line and you...."Melody cut him off "No dad you will make it worse like this  I will speak to her "she signaled to me to take her father to his room and I nodded "Calm down sir, Melody will take care of it so don't worry"I said while helping him sit on his bed ,he nodded and closed his eyes I think he is asleep ,I went outside to see if Melody is okay ,when I entered the living room she was helping her sister up but Zoe pushed her I rushed to her before she falls "Thanks" she said ,I smiled and looked at her sister "what is wrong with you she was trying to help you"I said ,she shot me a death glare but I didn't care "she is your sister and she loves you why are you treating her like s**t don't you think it is wrong "I said looking straight at her ,I was shocked when she started crying I didn't mean to make her cry actually I didn't expect her to cry , Melody got up and hugged her "It's okay" she patted her back "Don't you want us to solve this problem tell me what made you hate me ?"she continued and Zoe said while sobbing "You are stupid I don't hate you I can't hate you even if I want you I was sad ,depressed because of you" she broke the hug and sat down,Melody sat down too "do you want me to go outside so you can speak more freely?"I asked ,Zoe shook her head and said "It is okay you can come sit too "she answered I went and sat in front of them "Now tell me What happened?"Melody asked ,Zoe opened her mouth to speak up"It all happened before........."
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Finally another update yaaaaaay🎊🎊
what is the reason for hate ?🤔🤔
wait till next chapter and thanks to all the people reading my story ❤❤
please don't copy©