She is back

"I want to go back to the hotel "I said "What no anything except that"she said , "please Melody, stop it"I begged "Not unless you tell me."She said "Tell you what ?"I asked "The thing that is bothering you what else."She answered "Well...I-I.."I said while putting my hand on the back of my neck ,she looked at me worried and told me to go on "I SAW ELLA"I said it fast ,the smile on her face turned to a frown ,she said "So?this is it ?you saw Ella that is what made you not feel well, really then that means that you still care for her don't you ?"She said looking angry "Melody,calm down it is not like this and I don't care about her anymore it is just I don't feel comfortable seeing her, I can't forget the thing she did to me that is all ,so please don't be sad or I will tickle you to death "I said ,she turned her face "Oh come on "I said and started acting cute "Melodyyyyyyyy...I am very sorry.. forgive me pleeeease"I pouted and as I can see she was trying so hard to hold in her laughter "Please Melly Belly "I said and finally she lost it "Pfffft what was that?Melly belly?Are you serious ?"She said laughing .....

After hours of window shopping we went back to the hotel "Ah it feels good to lay down"I said "Get up it is still early"Melody said trying to pull me up but I dragged her down next to me "Yahhhh why did you do that?"She said trying to hit me but I dodged it "Okay,okay sorry ,You are so cute Melody ,I really love you "I said ,she blushed "HAHAHA you look like a tomato "I laughed cupping her face in my hands and I kissed her nose "Melody ,Can I ask you something ?"I said ,she nodded "Will you marry me ?"I simply said ,She opened her mouth "Are you serious?" , "yes I am serious ,Will you marry me ?Yes or Yes "I said smirking "it seems I don't have a choice but to say ...YE..NO with a big fat O "She said "What?you are kidding right?"I asked terrified as hell "No"She said looking dead serious "Why ?"I asked "you didn't get me a ring"She said laughing ,My jaw dropped almost hitting the ground "YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME ,I THOUGHT THAT YOU REALLY MEANT THAT ,I WAS GOING TO FAINT I SWEAR..I ..mmmm"I said but was cut off when a pair of lips landed on mine I kissed back, we broke off the kiss to catch our breath "Yes "She said "huh?"I looked at her confused "Did you forget about your proposal ? my answer to your proposal is yes "She said "REALLY?"I shouted and hugged her tightly "Jack I am suffocating..let go "She said hardly breathing "NO I will never let go "I said ,she chuckled and I kissed her on her forehead and with that we fell asleep .....

The next morning "Good morning ,Jack"she held my hand ,I turned and looked at her "Good morning love "I kissed her "So , should we head out?"She asked ,I nodded ...

We went to a nearby cafe "you should buy me a ring "Melody said "Of course I will" I pinched her cheek "You are very cute "I said "Of course I am"she flipped her hair and I just laughed .. "Glad to see you happy,Jack" Someone said No not any someone it is her ,she is back again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hey hey lovely readers ❤I am sorry for not updating😅 but I will try my best ✊ and it seems that wattpad will be in read mood only tomorrow for 4 hours I think😢

okay enough with me talking.....who is she ? well we know who she is but what does she want from Jack? if you want to know keep updated 😘😘 please do not copy ©©©