What happened?

"I don't know "I said "it is okay "she said and we continued walking with the most awkward silence ever and then she broke the ice and whispered"I won't give up" "What?"I asked "Nothing"she said , I just nodded ..... The whole day was just awkward I didn't talk to Melody I couldn't,I wanted to tell her that I like her too but something stopped me from doing so.My head is a mess....

The next morning"good morning"Melody said "I brought you breakfast"she said ,I just nodded I didn't know how to react it was hard cause I remembered Ella my first love ,"Can I feed you?"She said blushing I didn't say anything but I knew that I was blushing way too hard ,I refused"okay,as you want"She said and went to take a shower ,Wow jack you are so dump I thought to myself ,I got up and went to take a shower when Melody finished taking a bath.The rest of the day was just like the day before awkward, I avoided Melody as much as I could , We continued sightseeing, while we were walking in the city center Melody stopped at a flower shop,she entered and I waited for her to buy what she wants "look The shop owner said that these flowers are given to someone you like here take them "She said as she handed me sunflowers ,I blushed a little and took them "Thank you"I said "Finally, you said something to me ,I 'm glad", I nodded we continued walking with less awkward aura around us .

Till now we spent three days in London today is the forth .We didn't do anything in the morning Just ate breakfast and took a shower and did everything a normal person would do in the morning .

In the afternoon we went out to have lunch in a small cafe and then went walking in the street "oh oh let us order milkshakes"Melody told me "okay"I said "Excuse me ,we want two milkshakes one vanilla and ....Melody what flavor do you want ?"I said and asked Melody "Chocolate"She said ,I nodded"and the other one chocolate please ?"I said to the man who is making them "Okay "he said after a few moments "Your order sir"he said "um,thanks here you go"I said and gave Melody the milkshakes to hold while I pay then I took mine and we continued walking "Melody, I wanted to tell you something but I couldn't so now I am going to say it"I said "go ahead"she told me "okay,I don't know where to start ,First......."

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""

What is jack going to say,stay tuned for the next chapter vote if you like ❤
and please don't copy©