Katie channings

Katie channings above⬆️❤️

I'm Katie channings, a 17 year old girl who attends the normal, average and boring highschool. As everyone in school fits into different categories such as nerds, goths, emos, freaks, sporty, popular, bad boy, bad girl, sluts and the normal unpopular people. I fit into the bad girl categories, I mean I can't help it.

I don't really do it for the attention like most other people, I do it because it's how I take out my stress. School is the only place I can basically do what I want and breaks the rules cuz there's no real punishment to it. I mean detentions, exclusion and expulsion aren't that bad. It's not like the teachers can hit me, all they do is shout and that doesn't bother me.

I was brought up to defend myself, I'm a scary person I guess so I can handle them shouting. Trust me I have been through worse. I know what your thinking, I have to listen in school to make sure I get a good job when I'm older but truth is, I already have a job and I have had this job ever since I was 9 and I will until I die. There's no leaving, no matter how much I used to want to now I realise I can't. So I suck it up and get on with the life I have, I have done so really bad things like kill people, keep them hostage and I have used people.

I'm a bad person but I can't help it, it's the way I was brought up. Yeh bad parents right? Well kinda. My mum died when I was 6 so my dad had to take care of me but then he got into some real bad deep shit and it ended with me living and working in a gang in some kind of mafia.

Some people  borrowed money to my dad when he became a drunken gambler. He lost all our money and ended up paying the debt by trading me to these men. They would beat me and also raped me from the age of 10 to 13 when I was saved.  I have been living with my gang ever since they saved me  5 years ago.

I mean sure life isn't that bad, I'm rich and live in a mansion with loads of hot Italian guys, we have servants and maids. The guys that I work with are like brothers to me, they are called piero, Antonio, francesco, Lorenzo, domenico, Mattao, Christifano, Alesandro and Leonardo. There are a lot more but they are the main ones, giovanni is the boss, he's like a father to me.

No one knows what I'm part of otherwise me and them would end  up dead, no matter how close I am to them, they would still have to kill me.