The scive

Ryder's P.o.v

I was sat at my table in the canteen with mates on the popular tables when I turned around to see Katie looking at me, we locked eye contact for a moment until she turned away. A couple moments later I saw her about to leave so I called her over. "Katie, come here" I shouted. She walked over "hey" she greeted us. She then looked at Abi who was sat next to me. "Do you have something in your eye?" She asked. I couldn't help but smirk, I loved her feisty attitude. I do like her and I'm not gonna deny it, but I know she doesn't like me back because she probably thinks I'm a player and after the way she ignored my question this morning at breakfast. "Excuse me? Do you have problems?" Abi hissed back. I loved cat fights. "My only problem is you giving me dirty looks" replied Katie. Abi had this thing about giving dirty looks to any girl that got close to me. It's annoying. "As if I would want to look at you" said abi. God she's bad at arguments. "So why are you still looking at me?" Asked Katie. We all began laughing as a I sat there shocked not knowing what to say. "Come sit with us, why be a loner?" I asked smirking. "I can't I got so where to be" she replied. Where is she going in school time. "Where? Your in school" I asked. "I Really Gotta go" she replied quickly leaving.
"Hey, I'll catching you all up later" I told the guys. "Alrigh mate" answered Luke. I quickly caught up to Katie to see her on the phone so I followed her listening to his conversation, yeh I know it's rude but I want to know what she's up to. "Are they gone yet?..... When they coming back?..... Ok I will quick see you soon" I heard her say. Is she meeting a guy? Who's she meeting? I followed her to the car park but then she stopped so I had to find cover. The car park was pretty empty except for us and a group of girls, I quickly stepped into the group of girls and began kissing the one. She was pretty good to be honest but I liked Katie, ugh I Gotta get ova her. I saw Katie looking at me but I wasn't sure of her emotion. I certainly ruined any chance now. When she left the car park I quickly got in my jeep and followed behind her until she stopped at a big mansion. I parked a little behind her, I watched her get out and go into the mansion. What's she doing here? She unlocked the gate by the code so she obviously got some involvement with who ever lived there. I waited there for about 20 minutes until another car pulled up at the gate, I saw a mans arm hang out the window to enter the code before going up the drive way where I then saw 5 men get out the car. This is getting weird, what's she doing? I recognised a tattoo I saw on the mans arm, it was like a shield with skulls on and then a gun shooting s bullet thought the skull. After about 25 more minutes of waiting I saw Katie coming down the drive way as she got to her car she pulled some paper out of her pocket and began looking at it before getting on her bike. I then quickly left hoping to get to school before her.
I parked my jeep in the car park before heading in and walking to class, there was about 30 minutes left of english. I opened the door and everyone stared at me as usual. I gave a little smirk before heading to me seat. "Where have you been mr. Thomas?" She asked me as I stopped and turned to her. "I can't remember the name of the place sorry" I replied winking. "Excuse me but I expect a better answer, now sit down, you have a detention after school" miss Courtney shouted. I turned around rolling my eyes only to notice Katie sat in the seat next to mine. How did she get back before me. "Where have you been?" She asked me. "Just out" I replied. She raised s brow at me. "Did you sort out your business?" I asked looking at her "yeh I did and something funny happened, you wanna kno what?" She asked. I smirked before miss Courtney started shouting at us to be quiet. "Yeh of course but it better be worth it" I replied "I saw a jeep that looked exactly like yours, and I swear I actually saw it following me most of the way" she replied. Oh shit this is bad. "Oh really? Well I hope your not saying I followed you because there's not only one of my jeeps made in the world mind" I replied back. "Why are your talking during me lesson?" The teacher asked. "Why are you teaching during my convosation?" Katie's asked back. "Detention for you too"miss Courtney yelled back.
"Can i tell you a secrate? Well they only make one of every number plate so yeh" she said back. Oh god, she knows. "That's it, leave both of you" miss Courtney shouted. We both got up and left. We went into the corridor, "why follow me?" She asked, because you intrigue me and I want to know everything about you because I like you. "Just had no other reason to skive" I replied. She looked at me puzzled. "Seriously don't ever follow me again, my life is none of your business" she began shouting. "Ok, calm down. I won't waste any more time on you since you clearly wanna be a ignorant bitch" I said back. Ok stay calm. "Me? Just piss off, at least I don't stalk people" she said walking away. I grabbed her wrist, when she pulled her arm back out of my grip before slapping me. "Don't ever touch me again" she shouted. I let her walk away kinda regretting it. Uh I'm such an idiot.