Best shower ever

I stepped into the warmth of my home. I looked down to see the blood on my top and that's when it happened. I broke down but not because Giovanni was dead and most of the people I had know as brothers but I cried because I was safe, I was home.

"Kate?" I heard Ryder call. He came down the stairs and when he saw he ran to me,

"what happened?" He asked imediatly hugging me.

"I need to shower" I told him. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs.

"Shower with me" I asked him. He nodded and placed me down in the bathroom then closed the door. He helped me undress and I went into the shower. I turned the hot water on and began to wash the remaining blood off my body.

"Tell me everything" he commanded. We both stood under the hot water that ran smoothly down our bodies.

"I've been working with the police" I started. He knitted his eyebrows together. "Giovanni is dead, Mattao and Leonardo are in a different country. I helped them escape because they helped me and Matteo just saved my life. Christifano and Antonio are in prison. It's over, I didnt tell you because I knew you would stop me and I just wanted him dead so we could all be safe. I was shot but I got stitched up and I'm fine" I told him. He hugged me tight before kissing my cheek. "Your right, i would have stopped you. I'm slightly annoyed but I'm just happy your safe. From now on you tell me everything ok" he replied. "I got something else to tell you" I announced. He looked at me sternly waiting for me to carry on. "Your, umm your g-gonna be a-a dad" I finally said. "What" he asked. "I'm pregnant" I told him again. "That's amazing" he shouted and hugged me again. "We're gonna be parents, wow" he said proudly, his eyes were shining bright and full of joy. I'm glad he's happy. We have a chance at being a real family. "This is the best shower ever" I laughed. "I'll agree with that" he smiled back.
______________________________________________
She confessed, finally
Ok so it ain't long till the end of book one!
😭😭😱😱
Relax I'm making a book two!!!!!

-s❤️❤️