Stalker?

Mattao❤️⬆️

I was riding my bike to the shops, to get some things for Diana when I noticed a bike behind me, I swear I recognised that bike. I didn't over think it and carried onto the shop but then the bike also pulled into the car park. Now this is getting suspicious, he's following me. I saw him typing something on his phone so I went into the shop and waited by a shelf for him to walk past. As he walked past I grabbed his arm and turned him around, it was Mattao. "Why are you following me?" I asked. "What make you think I'm following you?" He asked back handing me his phone. It was opened to pages with a message on it saying Don't give any info, Giovanni and Antonio are listening but they can't see us. I nodded my head in thanks while giving his phone back. "Well it's kinda obvious?" I replied. "I just want to make sure you ok, where are you staying?" He asked. "That's none of you business" I exclaimed. "I think it is, come on we are trying to help you" he said rolling his eyes. I gave a little smile, we had to argue to make it believable. "How? You all made this mess by lying to me and my auntie and damein, this whole time we have all been the bad guys making there life's a misery, it's all your Fualt so leave me alone" I said whisper shouting. He looked confused then started typing on his phone, "oh come on, seriously we have done everything for you, we saved you. Just tell me where you are staying to I know that your safe, I won't tell anyone." He said handing me the phone. It now said- what are you on about? Giovanni and Antonio told us you walked out the other night in a huff because of the Ryder mission and you don't want to do it because you now love Antonio. "I said no, so leave me alone" I said while typing back. I explained everything about Ryder's sister having cancer so his dad bought drugs to numb her pain but then when she died out gang black mailed him into selling them while we robbed his money. And then the other night they all beat up Ryder. "Seriously though, are you safe?" He said reading the message. "Yeh, I'm fine and happy. I want all of you to leave me alone so I can have a new life. A normal one" I replied. He handed me the phone back. It read - we never beat him up, the other night before you left, Giovanni and Ryder along with others went out, they said they had business. They tried making out it was us so you would hate us. I'm on your side, Antonio has always been an idiot so I want to help you.
Well what do I think now, can I trust him or not? I could use his help but I will test him first. "That's harsh but fine I will see you around" he said leaving. I had quickly golf him to meet me tonight at costa with out the ear peice. So he nodded an agreed.
____________________________________________________________
I wanted to do a short chapter because all of them are quite long, so is Mattao really on Katie's side or not? Keep reading to find out
-s ❤️❤️