Beginners luck

Ryder's p.o.v

It's been 3 hours since Katie left, I'm starting to get worried. I don't know what her and Lucy's arguement was about, I didn't want to ask Lucy in case I made her more upset. I know, bad boy with a heart. I have finally come to the conclusion that she was sold to the Italian gang. It's the only think I can think of that makes sense. I need to find her, I quickly put on my black jeans, grey top and black leather jacket before heading down stairs. Lucy was watching tv, "hey, is Katie back yet?" I asked her. She nodded her head no . "Ok well I'm going out, see ya later" I said. She just nodded again. Seriously is she like not gonna speak now. Wow girls can be strange. As I was about to get into my jeep Katie pulled up on her bike. "Hey, look who turned up" I said. "Hey look who's still a prick" she replied. Oh feisty. "Oh come on, words hurt. Seriously that was harsh" I replied placing a hand on my heart. "Shut up" she replied slightly laughing. "Get in" I said opening the door for her. "Why?" She asked. Just get in the god dam car. "Im taking you somewhere " I answered. She got in and buckled up as I started the car. "Should I be scared?" She asked. "Nope, it's all good" I answered. The drive was quiet, she just looked out the open window with her long blonde hair blowing in the wind. God she is so beautiful. "We're here" I said pulling into the side of the road. She got out before looking at the massive forest infront of us. "If you are gonna try to kill me then you should know something" she said walking over to me. "Know what?" I asked. She put her hands on my neck and pulled her head to my ear. I placed my hands on her hips. I loved being close to her, I can't resist her. "I know karate" she whispered. I laughed as she back away. "Seriously " I asked laughing. "Yep" she replied as we both walked up through the forest. "So what is this place?" She asked. "It's a place I come to think and get my anger out" I answered "oh so is this the part where you show me a beautiful view of a beach or Sun set?" She laughed. "No way, I ain't that soppy" I replied. We came to a clearing with a tree in the middle that had my target on it. Yeh that's right I come here when I practise shooting. "They look like bullet holes so where the gun?" She asked. I pulled the gun out and showed it to her, "ok, so what now" she quickly took the gun out my hand. "Wow, careful not to shoot us honey" I smirked. "What ever" she said loading the gun, I already guessed she knows how to work a gun but this is kinda another test. He aimed the gun at the target and them shot, she got a bulls eye. Wow she good. "So you have never used a gun before?" I asked. "Beginners luck I suppose" she answered handing me the gun. I took my turn and got s couple Bulls eyes and a few shots in the next circle to the bulls eye. "Your really good" I told her.  "Thanks your not so bad either" she smiled. I like her so much but it's to complicated and I know she's hiding stuff from me.