Meet up

As soon as We got home I went for a shower, but of course called that police guy back.

"Hello? It's Katie" I said.

"Hello, so tell me where is their house?" He asked

"meet me tomorrow at the park 11:00 and we will discuss this" I told him.

"Fine but remember no games, I know who you are" he replied.

"Yeh and I know who you are" I said before hanging up. After my nice long shower I jumped into bed, God I was tired.

Shit it's 10:30 I thought as I checked my phone. I quickly got dressed and left, I didn't bother doing any makeup or having breakfast. I arrived at the park dead on 11, but no one was there. Seriously he's late? Wow. I felt my phone buzz so I quickly got it out my pocket, a message from Mattao that read: just about to get on the plane, had to drug Leo but he will be fine. We are going to Tyland for 2 weeks then back to Italy. Thanks Katie and we will see you seen, keep safe. I smiled just knowing they were safe made me feel better, I can't imagine what Leo will say when he wakes up. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realise a guy was stood infront of me. "Hello there Katie, if I was you I wouldn't do anything stupid, I have snipers watching and many police surrounding the area" he said holding up his badge. "Relax, if I wanted to kill you I would have by now but I don't have any reason to. I want the gang destroyed just like you. Giovanni is the  leader and then Antonio is second in command, the gang will be left to Antonio when giovanni's dies. The gang are very good with guns, we never miss a shot which is why we are called Bandito, it means gun men in Italian since they are obviously Italian. They all live in one house which is the only place everyone will be toegther at the same time which is why we must attack there but they have so many sequrity cameras they would see you coming which is why I would need to be in there and turn off all the sequrity. Also Giovanni is clever, he knows when people are lying and smells tricks. He needs to be killed" I told him. "Then he will die, we will plan this attack but we need you to kill all sequrity and make sure Giovanni dies, is that possible?" He asked. "Yes" I answered. "Good, we will plan everything and contact you when we need you, now tell me the address" he said. I told them the address and we both left. I got on my bike and quickly texted Mattao back. I'm glad to hear your ok, have a nice time and keep safe, the plans in action. We will all be free soon.