Never say good bye

By the time two hours had passed, we had already told Diana and the rest of the family I was pregnant. They were all happy for us and Diana tried to feed me a lot of food but I wasn't in the mood to celebrate. I should be at home now relaxing with my family, dreaming about my amazing violent free future with my kid but I can't and it's because I know that won't happen. I'm going to prison, my child will be born in prison and will spend almost the first year of their life in prison. I don't want that, I really don't. He or she will be younge so maybe she won't remmbeber, if we don't tell the baby then he will never know. We could keep this a secrate, maybe he wouldn't have to know what a bad person I am. "What you thinking about?" Ryder asked. We were now lying in our bed, this would be the last time. I made sure to pay extra attention to my room and Ryder. I'm gonna miss this place. "About... us" I hesitated. "What about us?" He asked. "How did our life end up like this? I mean we used to hate each other, we are the schools bad girl and boy. Oh my god! What happens when people find out I'm pregnant? Where are we gonna say I went while I'm gone?" I asked, not thinking about what I was saying. "Where are you going?" He asked in a deep tone. "I'm, well.... the thing is. I can't lie no more and I can't hide the truth from you" I replied. We both sat up and he looked at me. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm going to prison....for two years" I said. He was shocked, angry and saddened, his facial expression said it all. "No, you can't" he began to yell. "Hey, hey, hey. I must. I can't run away forever. I made a deal that I would go to prison for only two years if I helped take down the gang. At the time I didn't know I was pregnant" I rushed out. He immediately brought me into a hug. "I won't let you go, I won't let our baby go" he said. "You have to, there's nothing you Can do. I will be in a special kids care prison where other ladies with younge children and pregnant ladies will be. I will be safe." I told him. He quickly go up and grabbed a bag from the cupboard, he started throwing all our clothes in them. "Ryder, stop" I started but he didn't listen. "Stop now!" I shouted. He stopped. Then ding dong. The door bell rang through the suddenly silent house. They were here. "Never say goodbye" I told him. "No! Never" he began to cry. The police burst into the bedroom. "Please, what do you want?" Shouted Diana. "Get out my house!" Yelled Damien. "You can't take her" yelled Ryder. "Please, I must go. I keep my promises and you can visit, keep each other safe ok. I love you all and is isn't goodbye forever, I promise you that" I said as the police put the handcuffs on me. Ryder was being held back by a police officer since he tried to free me and Damien was comforting a crying Diana. "I love you" is the last thing I told them before getting into the police car.