Sneaking around

All last night Mattao didn't mention one word of our plan which I was really glad about, it was 6:30 and my alarm was going off, I turned it off before heading for breakfast. "Ohh, that bad boy cooks" I laughed walking into to kitchen to see Ryder cooking bacon toast and beans. "Yeh he does and he's great at it" he laughed back referring to himself in theirs person. Diana was still sleeping and so was Lucy, since me and Ryder were the only ones that went to school means we were the only ones to get up early. "Here" he said handing me a plate. We both sat down and ate. "So" he said looking at me. "Yeh?" I asked. "Well I have been thinking and I uh... Well the thing is, I was thinking about us" he said. "What about us?" I asked looking at my plate playing with the last little scraps. "Well we have uh, ya know kissed a few times and I was wondering what we are?" He asked smirking. The thing is, I really want Ryder, I really like hi, but at the moment with everything that's happening I need to concentrate on actually helping him while keeping it a secrate, "um, I dunno" I said while checking the time. "We are gonna be late, we better go" I replied trying to stop the awkwardness. "Yeh sure, you wanna ride with me?" He asked. "Thanks but I can't today I need to go out somewhere later" I replied. "Oh ok, see you in school then" he said leaving. I felt so bad now.

It was now break time in school so I went into the canteen to get a drink. I saw Ryder and all his friends sat at the popular table, he then locked eye contact with me so I gave a little smile before looking away, I bought a drink and started leaving the canteen with Ryder called me "Katie, come here" I slowly walked over before looking at the time on my phone. It was 11:50, I need to hurry up if I want to get to Giovanni house in time. "Hey" I greeted them. Uh I'm acting soft, this can't happen. "Why don't you come sit with us?" He asked. I saw the blonde girl sat next to him give me a dirty look. "Oh do you have something in your eye?" I asked looking at her. "Excuse me? Do you have problems or something?" She asked back. "My only problem is you giving me dirty looks" I snapped back. "As if I would wanna look at you!" She replied. I laughed before saying "why are you still looking at me then?" I asked her back. The guys laughed at my response and she just sat there shocked not knowing what to say. I turned to walk away before feeling a arm grab my wrist " come on just sit with us, why be a loner?" He asked.  "Maybe some other time, I got somewhere to be right now" I explained. "Where? Your in school" he asked. I quickly looked at my phone it was now 12:05 and I really need to go." Sorry, I really need to go" I said walking a way. I quickly rang Mattao

****phone call****
Me- hey is he gone?
Mattao- just left where are you
Me- just about to leave school, do they know I'm coming?
Mattao- no I didn't mention it, hurry you don't have long
Me- what time are they coming back?
Mattao- they said about 1:10
Me- ok I will be quick, see you soon

I quickly headed out of school to my bike when I felt like someone was following me, I turned around to only see a group of girls crowding around some one, I look a step closer only to see Ryder kissing a girl. Guess this morning he was gonna tell me that he didn't like me that way then. Oh well, as if he was ever safe to date me. It's odd, normally the badass boy would put the goody vulnerable girl in danger but we are the opposite although no one knows that. I jumped on my bike before heading to giovanni's house. It was now 12:45 so I didn't have long. I parked my bike slightly down the street before heading inside, Mattao said he would control security as long as I was quick. I entered the code for the gate and quickly ran up the drive way. I opened the door to see Mattao coming down the stairs, "well well well, looks who's home" he laughed. "Oh shut up before I make you, now Quick I don't have long" i walked up the stairs heading to giovanni's office while Mattao randomly Roamed around making sure no one disturbed me. I spent about 15 minutes going thought everything until I found a peice of paper that was about the gang. It said that if anything happened to Giovanni then the gang would be left to be handed over to Antonio with both of there signatures. I quickly shoved it into my pocket before checking the time. It's now 1:05 and they will walk in any minute. I rushed making sure everything was as he left it before walking down stairs. As I reached the bottem of the stairs Giovanni and rhe others walked in. Oh that was so close. "Well look who stumbled in" laughed Leonardo. Oh so you are laughing now but you won't be when you see what I got in my pocket. Leonardo was giovanni's real son, he had him as a teenager with some girl who ended up running away when she found out about giovanni's real life I don't understand why she didn't take Leonardo with her. Anyway back to my point, if the leader of the gang died there there eldest child would take over but no one except for a few people in our gang knows that Leonardo is giovanni's son. He says its to protect him because other wise he would be the other gangs main target but now it all makes sense. "Yep, I'm back" I relied. "Giovanni, Antonio may I have a word?" I asked them. We walked into his office, "so what is it?" Giovanni asked me, "I'm sorry, I haven't told anyone about our gang stuff and I understand why you did what you did so I'm going to carry on with my mission as long as you don't kill kit sister or auntie" I implied. "We knew you would come back, now we don't have to kill a great asset to our gang" Antonio replied. "Don't suck up to me, it doesn't suite you, now I better get back to school but I will see you around" I replied leaving. Wow, that was a rush. I think they bought it. Now back to school.

____________________________________________________________
Ok so I am doing the next chapter in Ryder pov (point of view) for a change since it brings both characters views to the story, I hope your enjoying, I'm getting loads more views so thanks and Im sorry about spelling mistakes, I hope they aren't too bad.
- s ❤️❤️