Its all gonna be fine

Last chapter!!!! 😭😭😭

1st person: narrators point of view

Ryder didn't visit Katie or Abigail for the next two days. Katie received the note from Ryder that said Diana had been taken. She was nervous and scared, she expected the reason Ryder wasn't visiting was because he was busy looking for Diana. That's what  she hoped anyway. She prayed at night that no harm would come to any of her family. Diana had been kept hostage in an old building that Jessica had found about 15 miles away from Diana's house. Diana was fine, although shaken up and a bit scared no harm had come to here. She was locked in a room with the only light was a lamp, the room had a bed and small desk and chair. She had been fed two small meals a day which made Diana hungry, she got given waiter to drink every 2 hours. She missed being up,e and hoped they were trying to find her. Jessica wanted them to look for her so she could kill Diana and make Ryder and Damien watch before killing them two.  Jessica's son was sent to live with one of Jessica's old friend. Jessica didn't even visit him.

Damien came home and  did everything possible to find Diana. They researched everything about Jessica. Although there wasn't much they didn't already know. That's when they had to resort to the last hope. They had to think outside the box. So they called Mattao and Leonardo. Yes that's right! The gang members that they once hated.  They arrived two days later, they promised to help. Although they didn't like the gang life anymore, they owed Katie a favour for saving them. They all made a plan, but there was one slight problem. Katie.
She was in prison. They kinda needed her help. Ryder then went to visit Katie. Katie was so happy to see him aswell as Abigail. Since Mattao and Leonardo were still wanted by the police, they couldn't visit her so they sent Ryder to pass on the message. He explained the whole plan, well there part anyway, (which I'm sorry but I'm not telling you yet) 
"I wish I could help, I hate being stuck in here. I want you all  to be safe" said Katie
"We need your help" Ryder told Katie
"Well I will do all I can but I'm stuck in prison, I can't do much" she explained
"Yeh about that" started Ryder, a huge smirk spread across his face
"We're breaking you out" he told her

______________________________________________________

Oh my god!!!
This book is now finished!!!
I know I left it on a cliff hanger, but don't worry because I'm writing 
'Bad girl and the gang leader: book 2'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on show you love and comment and vote, it's the last chapter after all
Love you guys
-s ❤❤