Back fire

The day had been good, Leo was finally on side. I was lying in my bed thinking about stuff and my stuff I meant Ryder. I know he's annoyed with me, he hasn't talked to me all day. I wish we could just move on from this, let's face it we both told each other that we like each other but then the lying ruined everything. That's it, I need to ask him what is going on between us, it's important to me. I got up and went to his room, I didn't knock but just walked straight in. Then I saw him and Lucy sat on his bed talking, they both looked at me and moved there hands away from each other's, they were holding heads wtf. My words couldn't escape my mouth, so I stood there shocked. "Katie..." Lucy began. "I'm sorry for interrupting you" I said walking away. Lucy followed me out "Katie can we talk?" She asked. "Why don't you go talk to Ryder" I snapped "your right, at least he listens to me" she said. "I'm sorry, if you like him then you like him. It's fine" I replied. "Wow wait, I don't like him, I wouldn't do that to you. He's a lot younger and not my type. I just wanted to talk to someone, Diana is busy and you obviously don't want to talk about my dad so he was the only one left" she said. She's right, this is a big deal for her and I haven't been there for her. "Your right, I'm so sorry. Please talk to be about it. I do care I'm just finding it strange" I told her. "I know, me too. I love you" she replied pulling me into a hug. "I love you too" I replied.
I was lying on my bed in my room when Ryder walked in, he stood by the door staring at me. God he's hot. "What?" I asked standing up. "My dad wants you down stairs, we are discussing stuff" he told me. "Ok, that's it?" I asked huffing. He stood there for a couple seconds thinking when I lost my patience and walked past him badging his shoulder. I was about to open the door when his hand slammed it closed. "What is you problem?" I shouted turning around. He put both his hands on the door either side of my head, "no, what's your problem?" He asked leaning closer. "I don't have a problem" I replied, as he got closer I stayed still. I didn't want him thinking he intimidated me plus the door was like a centimetre behind me. "Why did you come to my room earlier?" He asked before biting his lip. I could've died right there and then at that. God, "it doesn't matter" I answered. "Oh, but I want to know" he replied. There was now like a centimetre between our faces. I couldn't hold back now, I stared into his eyes then st his lips. God I wanted to kiss them so bad. Then it happened. He brought his lips to mine. They were soft, he was slow and gentle. I kissed back, out lips moved together perfectly. His hands found his way to my neck where his thumbs massaged my ears. Uhh he was perfect and knew what to do. "I think we better go down stairs" he told me stepping back. "Ok" I told him. We both went down stairs and met Damian, I won't bore you with the long convosations. It turns out the reason Lucy couldn't find her dad is because he was away helping Damien with his gang and trying to solve the problems. They kept talking about different ways to destroy them but each way wouldn't work as there was too many problems. Honestly tho, I had a plan and even tho they said it wouldn't work I knew it would. I'm going through with my plan, by myself if they ain't helping. Even though there will be bad consequences.

-----------------------------------

Sorry about the slow update
School has started again and I'm starting my GCSEs so I have lot of homework
Will update soon
Like, vote comment
-s ❤️❤️