New kind of roomie

I've been here now 2 days, I'm already missing home. I suppose it's not as bad as a real prison. We have quite comfortable beds and warm blankets. We have a little bath room, not like I'm used to but it'll do. I havnt been allowed visitors yet, I have to be here 5 days apparently.
I have a new roomie! Not the way I suppose I wanted  to meet her but oh well. She's 23, black hair, olive skin and has a 1 year old son. I knew she didn't have any family to take care of her baby boy since she grew up in foster care going back and forth family's.  She never spoke about her dad of her child, even though I asked a few questions I knew she didn't like the topic so I would leave it.
"So how long you in here for again?" She asked. She would always ask me that, she must have a bad memory cuz I swear she asks me every day.
"I'm here until my child turns one and then I'm being moved to a different place for another year" I answered. "Oh ok, I'm leaving in 9 months" she replied. I just gave a polite smile and tried to leave the convasation. "What are you gonna do when you get out?" She asked me. "I'm just gonna have a normal life with my family and leave everything bad behind me" I answered. I didn't explain everything to her since I only knew her a few days, we was on a need to know basis. "What you gonna do?" I asked. "Well, I need to take care of some old business that I didn't get a chance to before. Let's just say I need to settle this once and for all since no one else can" she replied. What is wrong with this girl? She's in prison and she wants to go back to doing something bad. "You want revenge?" I asked. "Yes I do, we all do" she answered. She was giving me some weird stare that began making me feel uncomfortable. "I bet prison hasn't helped out much then" I said.  "Oh no, it's actually been a great help" she said in a weird voice. Ok this girls weird.
-----------
Vote, comment
Hope u like
Haven't posted in a while❤️
-s ❤️❤️