The new mission

____________________________________________

I woke up at 7:00 to the sound of my alarm. Ah a Saturday morning, how I loved not having to go to school. I jumped out of bed and had a shower, I put on my blue jeans, pink crop top and white cardigan. I brushed my long wavy blonde hair into a pony tail and went to get breakfast.

All of the boys were sat at the table so I went to join them.

"Buongiorno" I said greeting them which by the way means good morning. I don't speak much Italian but I knew a little bit. They all either smiled or says good morning back.

"so what are your plans today then?" I asked

"well actually, we need your help" said Antonio.

"What am I doing then? Which clearly you Mr perfect can't do?" I laughed making fun of Antonio who always referred to himself as Mr. Perfect who could do everything.

"Well there's this man who owes us a lot of money, he's also a dangerous person, he's killed a few of our men. We need to get the money and then kill him but he's got so many guards that we need an inside sight of things" replied Christifano.

"So how exactly do I do that?" I asked curiously.

"He has a son, your age that just happenes to go to your school. We need you to get him to trust you, use your charm so persuade him into telling you his secretes" then said Matteo.

"So you want me to get information from this mans son so we can kill him?" I asked making sure.

"Yes, you will have to go to this house, find where the cameras are, how many guards ands stuff there are. This is a big part of the plan, it needs to work" said Giovanni.

"Ok so I will start Monday then?" I asked.

"Actually he will be attending a party tonight, you Mattao and Antonio will be going. You have to make sure he notices you, get his attention" Giovanni  then said.

"Ok so what's his name?" I asked.

"Ryder Thomas" answered Piero,

oh no.

Out of everyone in the world it had to be him, I mean it will be easy to get his attention but for him to trust me, means he would have to like me and that's gonna be hard because he's a player and a heart breaker. Oh shit. Well I suppose someone has to knock him down a few pegs. Uh, this is gonna be so much work.

"Oh" I said blankly.

"What? Do you know anything about him already?" Asked Leonardo.

"Well yeh, everyone knows him. He's the bad boy of the school, he's annoying and he's gonna be a tough target. It would take ages to earn his trust, he's such a player." I said agitated.

"Well you will do it, you have too" said Francesco

"ok but we have a problem" I said smiling.

"What?" Asked Christifano "I haven't been to a party before so I need to buy some new outfits" I said smirking.

"Fine, domenico,Lorenzo and Alesandro will take you today" huffed GIovanni. I guess what your wondering is, why are they so kind to me? Well they saved me and brought me up, they think of me as their sister so they all like to protect me and besides it has to be done as part of the mission since they are depending on me to make it happen.

"Come on we're going" shouted domenico from the bottem of the stairs

"I'm coming" I shouted back putting on my shoes. I ran down the stairs to meet them in the car. Lorenzo was driving, Alesandro was in the passenger seat and domenico was in the back with me. It took us about 40 minutes to get to the shops, we were going to the very posh and expensive shops where they sell lots of designer clothes, I mean why not, Giovanni is paying plus they're rich so I may aswell treat myself.

  I tried on a few out fits before I found the perfect one. It was a a tight black skirt, and tight black crop top that Had one shoulder strap and short sleeve. I quickly tried it on to make sure it fitted and looked perfect which it did.

"What do you think?" I asked spinning around.

"Wow" said domenico "you look amazing" said Lorenzo

"how much?" Asked Alesandro. Trust him to ruin the compliments with prices.

"Altogether it's....." I said working out the prices. "£150" I said.

"Wow a lot for two pieces of clothing" they all laughed. We quickly bought the items and went home.