Taking action

Katie's PoV

I got up out of bed and went to the bath room, I had a shower and changed into some casual clothes which consists of black jeans, white top and Demien jacket which my black boot heels. I brushed through my thick blonde hair and went down stairs for breakfast. "Morning" I said sitting down. Lucy wasn't there so I asked where she was. Her dad had taken her out for breakfast, I guess she wouldn't be around now then that much. I quickly ate my pancakes and drank my orange juice. "Hey I Gotta go out now but I will be back soon" I told them. "Where are you going?" Damien asked me. Wow what a stalker like, "I'm going to giovanni's, then lunch with Mattao and Leonardo to start the plan ok" I told them huffing. "Would you tell me everything that you are doing today!" Commanded Damien. Why doesn't he understand that I'm the not doing all the work and trying to help this family? He doesn't seem to have done anything but I'm the one that no one trusts. Like seriously, doesn't this old man have anything better to do them ask me stupid questions when I trying to save them. Hey are so annoying. "No, I told you what I'm doing and if you don't believe me then fine suite yourself. At the end of the day I'm the one going out now to save the family, I'm the one undercover in there getting information so with out me you have no chance of destroying them so you better start showing me some respect. I ain't a little kid you can push around ok!" I shouted
back before walking out. Thew, I'm glad I told him straight. Now of to giovanni's.

I arrived at his house and went to his office to see him, "hey, gio" I greeted him. "Hello, anything new happened that you wanna tell me about?" He asked me. What's he on about? "Nope" I answered. "Damien's brother Lucas is back in town" he said. He was looking around his office for some reason. "Oh yeh, totally forgot. He came back last night, I got told he's just stopping by" I told him obviously not the truth but he doesn't need to know. "What ya looking for?" I asked. "Just some paper, I left in my draw but I can't seem to find it. I haven't seen it in a while" he told me. Oh he's on about the paper I stole from him, yeh u ain't getting it back pal. "Oh is it important?" I asked. "Yes very" he answered. "Well I would love to help you but I must go technically rob one of the boys money" I laughed but that's not all my stealing. "Ok, see ya soon" he replied. I left his office and went to find Mattao. "Hey Leo, it's been a while" I smirked, he was sat on the couch watching tv. "Yeh it has, I would love to be sociable and chat but Mattao is taking me out for dinner" he replied. "Ohh a date is it?" I asked wiggling my brows. "No, I'm not gay but if I did turn it would be for some good looking not someone like Mattao" he teased back. "Sp you wouldn't mind me joining then?" I asked jumping over the back of the couch and landing on the pillow next to him. "If you must, but I ain't paying for you" he answered. "It's ok, that's why we got Mattao," I answered nudging him. He gave a little laugh, "where is he anyway?" I asked. "Here I am" Mattao said walking in. "She's joining us" said Leonardo. "Yeh sorry to ruin your date" I laughed before heading to the front. "Hey, it's not so shut it " said Mattao.   oooo someone's getting angry.we are such great actors aren't we, wow I just teach some classes as my next career.

We arrived at a fancy Italian restaurant on the edge of town, they would pick an Italian restaurant wouldn't they. We sat at a table and ordered out food. Once it came we began talking. "So I wanted to talk to you about something" Mattao told Leonardo. "Oh yeh, what?" He asked. "Well about your dad actually" he replied. "Oh, what about him?" Leo asked. "He's been lying to all of you and also made Antonio pretend to like me so I wouldn't fall for Ryder" I told them. "What's he lied about?" Leo asked, "well, him Antonio and a few other men beat up Ryder but they pretended to be all of us so we would get the blame" Antonio told him. "Well you know what dads like, always doing something that he thinks is right. Who cares if he beta up Ryder anyway" said Leo
Ok now we need to tell him about the gang. "Look, we didn't want to be the one to say the bad news but Giovanni has lied to you. The truth is he is ashamed of you and doesn't want you as his son, he wants Antonio to be his son which is why they are working together doing bad stuff with out all of us. Giovanni also left the gang to Antonio not you when your his biological son" I told him. He looked hurt and I felt bad but he needed to hear it. We need him on our side. "How would you know that?" He asked Me "I found the papers on his desk when I was waiting for all of you before, here. I'm not lying" I said handing him the papers. He read it, I saw flashes of anger on his face. "There must be an explanation" he hissed. "Leonardo, get this straight for god sake, the reason he doesn't tell people about you is because he prefers Antonio. He left the gang to him and not you. I thought maybe knowing this would persuade you to help us and show him your not weak and that you are strong. Show him you don't need him to be successful, show him you can handle a gang. Prover him wrong" I demanded. He waited for a little bit. "Ok, let's just forget it for now" Mattao said. Leonardo looked hurt by my words. If only I knew what he was thinking. "No, your right. I need to show him and I will help with whatever you are doing" he agreed. Yay, finally he agreed. For the rest of the time we didn't talk about Giovanni just general stuff. We had made progress with him and when we know we can trust him, we will tell him the whole truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please read!!!!!

Ok so this is just out of the blue and random but today I went shopping. While I was shopping a lady with I'm guessing her boyfriend walked past. How ever this lady was obese, I'm not being mean or trying to offend anyone by my wording. The lady was wearing really short shorts but it honestly didn't bother me. When I saw this lady I thought wow! It's not because I thought he looked disgusting like some other people. It's because I thought I wish I could be as proud of myself as her and not be so self conscious. This lady was brave and didn't care what other people thought which is a good thing. How ever what really made me annoyed is 3 teenage boys about 18 was walking behind her making fun of her and pointing. I can't stand how society works these days. People get judged for everything they do, people get ill just trying to impress other people. I hate how people in this world treat others. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and if you can't see that then keep quiet because maybe people think that about you. Don't judge a book by its cover. Comment what you think about society today and how you feel, because there is always someone that cares. I care about all of you because your are all beautiful and worth it. Tell me about your experiences to do with this topic, no one will judge you for what you say and I will make sure of it.

-s ❤️❤️