This whole time?

"It's my last day in here today!" Exclaimed Jessica, "I bet you can't wait to get home" I replied. "I don't have a home, it all got taken away from me by a stupid bitch who had to do what she thought was right. She fell in love with a stupid guy and just couldn't kill him so she helped him. Blah blah blah, we all end up in prison some even dead. Like my leader, he's fucking dead." She replied suddenly angry with hate in her eyes. Wow. Her story seems to sound a lot like mine. "We?" I asked "yeh my gang, she took us all down" she answered standing up. "Your in a gang?" I asked. I was getting really suspicious. She was in a gang who got took down by a girl who couldn't kill a boy cuz she fell in love, and killed there leader. No way. Surely she's not part of the gang. "You, your part of" I froze. She began to smirk. "Took you long enough to figure out" she laughed.
I can't believe this. "Who's his dad?" I shouted. "Lorenzo" she answered. "I couldn't save him, it was too late" I told him. "I don't care, you destroyed our gang! You killed our men and ruined our life's. Everything we have ever worked for all gone. Everyone was serving life and you got away with two years!" She screamed. "It's a good job that I wasn't in the house cuz I would have killed you. I've been in prison for 2 years and now I'm leaving. You can't stop me. I'm being released and guess what" she laughed. I gave her a confused look. "I'm gonna ruin your family just like you ruined mine. Person by person I'm gonna kill everyone you care about. I will start with....." she pauses then smirks. "I think Ryder would be a good place to start" she smiled. "Stay away from my family you psycho!" I yelled. "No, it's my turn to have revenge. I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it" she laughed. I lunged at her, pushing her into the back wall. I punched her in the face and then kneed her in the stomach. "Bitch" she yelled before punching my rib and then pushing me off her. She went to punch my face but I ducked  then because I was low she kicked but I caught her leg and twisted of before kicking the other one out causing her to fall. "Leave my family alone" I yelled. "I can just imagine, Ryder now, how he will beg for mercy then bang, its over for him" she laughed standing up. "Maybe I will have a little fun with him first" she smiled. I lunged at her again, I grabbed her head and forced it to hit the wall. I could tell it made her dizzy as she began swaying. All of a sudden I heard the door open and the guards run in. They pushed me up against the wall and Yanked my hands behind my back. "Please" I begged. They took Jessica out the room. "She's gonna kill my family!" I yelled. "Stop her! Please" I begged. "She wants revenge" I shouted. I was crying the whole time, when I felt a pinch and everything enr black.