Big time mess up

I put on my black jeans, cream top and black leather jacket, the weather wasn't sunny today and I was cold so I added a scarf. Today I had arranged to meet Mattao, I would tell him to leave the country with Leonardo with out telling anyone. I was feeling really hungry so I went down stairs to grab breakfast. Ryder and Diana was in the kitchen, they were both talking. I straight away smelt the food and couldn't wait to eat some. "Ummm it smells delicious" I told them. "Theses are waffles you know, normally you don't really like them" Diana laughed. "Oh well I do now, give me" I smiled. She handed me a plate with a waffle and a few pieces of bacon. Yummy.  I ate it really fast before going back for more bacon. "Well someone's hungry today" said Ryder looking at me. Seriously when ever he hears me being sick or eating a lot he gives me and puzzled and nervous look but I don't understand why. "Leave her alone, she needs fuel to get rid of that bug she caught" said Diana. "I better leave now, I'm meeting Mattao. Be back soon" I told them before leaving. "Wait" said Ryder catching up to me. We were now both stood outside the front door. "Yeh?" I asked, "are you sure your ok?" He asked "yeh I'm fine, why?" I asked. "Well it's just...; lately you...; every morning you...; it's just that.... Don't worry, it's fine. I will see you later, good bye babe" he said placing s kiss on my cheek. "Bye" I huffed we he walked inside. What's going on with him? Shaking the thought from my head I got on my bike and drove off.
"Hey" Mattao greeted me. "Hello" I replied "do you want me to get you a mocha?" He asked as I sat down at the table in the cafe. "Umm not today, I fancy a strawberry milkshake" I told him. "Wow, what's wrong with you? You always have a mocha" he replied. "Leave me alone, maybe my taste buds are changing" I said pouting. "Ha, maybe your pregnant" he laughed before walking away. I know he was only joking but it got me thinking. I'm tired and wake up every morning being sick, I am hungry a lot more and eat a lot of food I don't normally eat and I'm craving things. What if I am pregnant, that makes matters a whole lot worse. I have always wanted kids but this is bad timing. Shit I called the police aswell, what have I done? I messed up by time. "What's ya thinking about?" Asked Mattao sitting down. "You need to leave" I told him. "Wow, you asked me to come" he answered. "No, I mean you and Leonardo must leave the country and don't come back" I told him nervously. "That's funny" he replied. "No, I'm serious. Your in danger, you and Leonardo need to leave if you want to stay out of prison" I told him. "Why, what happened" he asked "I kinda got the police involved, I'm helping them take down Giovanni and Antonio. Basically the gang which is why you both need to leave to be safe" I told him sadly. "You what?!" He shouted. People turned to look at us. "Right ok, it's done. We will leave tomorrow, even if I have to drug him but what about you? Your coming with us" he told me. "I'm sorry but I can't, these people are my family and I need to help them. I made this mess worse so I'm fixing it. Besides I have done so many bad things I deserve this" I told him. "No you don't" he replied "I ain't going, I'm not living. Text me when your leaving ok, thanks for everything. You have always been like a brother to me and I love you. Keep safe, don't worry we will speak again soon" I told him standing up. He then stood up. "I can't leave you" he said sadly. "You must, I will be fine. Take care Mattao, until we see again" I smiled. "I love you, keep safe my angel. You have saved me and Leonardo from this life, we will meet again soon and I will never forget you" he replied hugging me tight. I hugged him back tight and we stayed there for a while. We gave each other one last smile before I left. Wow that was hard. He took the news a lot better then expected but I hated saying Good bye to him. I might never see his gorgeous mug again. I got in my bike and headed to the pharmacy, yeh that's right. I wanted to buy a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side and put the though out my head.
When I got home I went straight to the bath room and took the test. I then waited for th results. What if I am? I will probably end up in prison, my kid could end up like me, I'm a bad person. What if Ryder doesn't want a baby? What if he leaves me? But what if I, not? Will everything be ok? Will I have any hope? God, finally it's been five minutes. I picked up the test and started at it long and hard. It's read........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg!!!
Is she or is she not????
Keep reading to find out!!
Love you
- s ❤️❤️