Sudden love

I came home from shopping, I bought some new clothes so I had about 3 bags. I placed my bags down by the stairs and then went to the living room to get a drink. Ryder was stood there shirtless with his back to me in the fridge. I could see he back moving as he moved. I see why all girls fall for him, even me. I do, I really like him and that kiss last night was amazing. I kinda thought I would have felt awkward around him but I don't now. He turned around and I could see his bare chest, his six pack stood out a lot, his v line was also showing which almost made me drool. I couldn't help it though he's just so perfect. "Well someone's impressed" he said looking at me. He stepped a couple steps closer. "Oh really who's that?" I laughed as he drank from his bottle of water. A drop of water fell from his mouth down to his chest. I couldn't resist, I stepped forward and wiped it off feeling his hard chest as it but then I realised what I did and felt embarressed. He placed the water on the worktop then placed both hands on my waist, his soft lips tickled my neck, placing kisses and little bites. "Where is everyone?" I just about managed to whisper. "All out for a couple hours, don't you worry babe" he answered, the way he called me babe sent tingles through my body. He then started kissing my lips, aww he's perfect. The kiss deepened before he picked me up, I rapped my legs a wound his waist and my arms around his neck. He then carried me up stairs to his room. He placed me down softly on his bed, then climbed on top of me. My hands moved slowly up and down his chest and six pack. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. "Well I did say last time I we would finish it off soon so yeh" I answered. He smiled before kissing me again. He pulled my jumper over my head then undid my jeans and started pulling them down. To be honest I was nervous, not about sex just the fact I didn't want to be any other girl to him. I wanted him to love me and not just be a one time thing. Since I started living with him, he hasn't brought any girls home which must mean something right? Soon we were both naked. Then we did it, yeh we had sex and it was good, he was good infant he was perfect.
We woke up to the sound of someone down stairs. Jesus Diana or who ever might be home. "I will go see them, you can come down in a min" Ryder said. "Ok, I'm gonna have a quick shower" I told him. He smiled before kissing me once more. He then put his shorts back on and went down stairs, leaving me alone in the room. I quickly put my clothes on then ran to my room. I got into the shower and washed my body with the soft warm water. I can't believe it, we actually did it. What are we now though? Do we go out? Are we friends? Friends with benefits? Oh god. I'm over thinking it, we are good.