Leaving so soon

"If you feel your sinking, I will jump right over into cold cold water for u" I sang, "do you know what I'm getting you for your birthday?" Ryder asked me. We were currently in the car driving home from school. "What?" I asked curiously. " singing lessons because your crap" he laughed "hey why so mean?" I asked. "Mr. Grumpy" I mumbled. "I heard that" he said. We pulled up on the drive way and walked in the house. "Heyyy" I greeted as I walked into the living room to see Diana, Damien, Lucy and her dad. "Darling come sit down" Diana told me. I sat on the couch next to Ryder, he immediately grabbed my hand. He comforted me so I'm guessing hey was about to tell me something kinda bad. "Is something wrong?" I asked curious. "Well it's not that bad, but the thing is I'm moving away to live with my dad. I will come visit on your birthdays and special occasions or you can always catch a plane to see me anytime you want. We can call and text all the time." Lucy told me. She's going, she actually leaving me again. Again, alone, again, no sister, again, hurt but this time I know. I know that she's safe, I know where she is, we can speack, we can visit. It will be like a holiday. I know she will be happy and that's all I ask. I'm starting a family of my own, I have found family so I'm not Alone anymore. "I'm gonna hold you to that ya know" I said tears filling my eyes. "So your not angry?" She asked. I looked at everyone around me and smiled. "No, happiness is all we have ever wanted. You have found yours and I have found mine but mines here and yours is there. Besides like you said we can call, text and visit, I'm gonna miss you but it's for the best" I replied. We both stood up to hug, then Diana joined in. This is it, my family right here. For so long I have wanted my family back together but I realise now, it's not about being the perfect family. It's about loving your family and being happy. My mum may have died but she's okay, she's safe and I hope she will be proud of me. That's all we walk really want, approval. Approval of your family, knowing that they love me and believe in me as all we really want. I know Damien doesn't trust me all that much but I'm fine with that, I can cope with that.
Two days later
We pulled all the bags to conveyor belt, she had a lot of stuff. About 30 suitcases. Finally the last bag being put onto the private jet. Phew that was exhausting. "I will take good care of her, you can trust me" Lucy's dad said to me. "I know you will" I said to him. I then turned to Lucy and embraced her into a hug. "Call me when you land ok, I'm gonna miss you" I said. "I will, now keep safe little sis. I'm gonna miss you too" she replied. He hugged again and then waved them goodbye as they left our sight. It's been so long since I saw my sister and now she's gone again. I suppose we all learn from our mistakes and our lives, I mean I know what it's likes to live with out your parents which is why I'm going to keep my kid safe, away from all this evil gang thing. They will always have a family and I will make sure they are happy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, I havnt updated much, the story will get better soon.
I have some good news!!!!
There will be a second book to this story!!!!!!
I'm not gonna tell you what happened in that book yet tho
It's going to be a surprise
Love youuuuuu!!!!
Vote, comment and share 👅😘
-s ❤️❤️