Explaining

Diana⬆️❤️

"Oh my god I haven't seen you in years, how are you?" She asked embracing me in a hug.

"I know, I'm good, how are you?" I asked back.

"I'm amazing now that I have seen you dear" she said letting go of me.

"So you two know each other?" Asked a confused looking Ryder. Oh this is gonna be hard to explain, ,my cover might be blown.

"I'm her auntie" answered Diana.

"Wow, I didn't expect any of this" he replied.

"How's your dad?" She asked

"he's good" I lied.

"I haven't seen him or you in years" she stated.

"I will have to drop by your house to spend time with the both of you" she said.

"Actually she doesn't live with her dad now, she lives with her uncle" said Ryder. And this is where everything is gonna mess up because I don't have a uncle. Diana is my mums sister and my dad was the only child.

"What uncle is that dear?" She said confused.

"You know my uncle Giovanni? Well Gio we call him for short" I said making up and excuse.

"Ryder dear, would you mind me taking Katie out for coffee while we catch up?" She asked him. I'm so glad she didn't tell Ryder that I don't have an uncle.

"No of course not, I will see you later Katie" he said.

"Yeh thanks for today, it was actually fun" I said smiling.

Me and my new found auntie Diana went to Costa.

"So tell me everything. Why are you lying and what's going on?" She asked while we both sat down.

"well do your promise to keep a secret and not tell anyone please" I begged.

"Fine but tell me the truth" she told me.

"When my mum died, my dad completely lost it. He couldn't cope, he became a alcoholic and lost all our money gambolling. Lucy had already left so I had no one. He then gave me up for adoption. I was adopted by a Italian man Giovanni and his wife Linda. They had 3 sons on there own, they were rich and we have lot of maids and butlers, the house is always busy. I have lived with them since I was 10 when they adopted me. They are so kind but I told people they are my uncle and auntie. Sadly giovanni wife died 3 years ago. I haven't told anyone and I want to keep it s secret." I explained.

It was kinda along the lines of the truth but not exactly spot on.

"I'm so sorry, I should have been there for you. Please forgive me" she said.

"Yeh of course, it's not your fualt. I have a good life now, i promise I'm all good" I replied. It was true, I am fine and I was happy.

"So tell me about you" I said.

"Well I married Damien and now I live with him and his son Ryder that you clearly know already. There the only family I had until I met you again. I haven't seen Lucy or your father since your mum but I'm good and happy, I couldn't ask for more" she said smiling.

She was happy, it was good seeing her smile. I can't believe this is the first family member of mine that I have seen in 8 years. Then her phone started ringing

"hello.... Yeh.... Ok I'm just having coffee.....yeh....ok....see you soon..... Love you bye" she said.

"I'm so sorry dear but I have to go, stop by again ok. We can have a girly day and get close again. It's been so fun with you, I'm so happy that your ok and doing good" she said

"ok I will, it was nice seeing you too. Bye bye" I said hugging her.

We both left and I head home.

"We have a problem!" I said walking into the office room where all of the gang were sat.

"What happened?" Giovanni asked.

"Ryder's dad Damien is married" I said

"yeh we know, she has to be killed too. Why's that a problem?" Giovanni asked.

"No! You can't" I shouted.

"Why not? We have to!" He shouted back.

"No, she's my auntie. My only family" i shouted, tears filling my eyes.

"I'm sorry but it makes no difference, a mission is a mission." He said softening his voice.

"No, there has to be another way. Why can't we bring her into our gang to protect her" I yelled. I was so angry and upset. I only just got her again, I can't lose her now. She is all I got left.

"No means no" he yelled back.

I was now crying and all the boys were sat there not knowing what to do.

"I hate you! I'm not helping you anymore. I'm done with this life style, just kill me so I can with my auntie and my mum" I yelled leaving the room. I ran up to my room and cried for the rest of the night.
____________________________________________________________

So Diana is Katie's auntie, this will complicate the whole thing, will it ruin the whole mission? Who will end up dead now though?
-s ❤️❤️