Planning

It was now 8:00 and I was waiting at Costa for Mattao. He finally came and sat down I looked at him and raised a brow when he sat down. "What? I'm not wired" he said. I moved around the booth to sir next to him, I checked behind his ear and looked under his jacket. "Good" I replied. "I can't believe you didn't trust me" he said, "well I don't know who I can trust" I replied. "I know" he replied looking down. "Hello and what can I get for you today?" The woman asked us, "two hot chocolates please" said Mattao. She looked at him admiring his good looks. Seriously couldn't we have 5 minutes of privacy. "With the works?" She asked. "Yes please" he replied in his very deep Italian acsent. She stood there staring while smiling at Mattao. "Excuse me! Do you mind? We would like a little privacy. Come back with the drinks when your done, thanks" I hissed. She gave me a dirty look before leaving. "Jealous much?" He laughed. I looked him up and down before rolling my eyes and saying"huh, you wish". " so what are we gonna do then?" He asked. "What are everyone doing tomorrow?" I asked. "They are all going on some business thing except for me and Christifano between 12 and 1:30" he answered. "That's the perfect amount of time, I need you to help me get into his office while everyone is out to look for something to help us" I replied. "Ok, I will but you better not get caught" he said. We talked over out plan for about 30 minutes while we drank our drinks before leaving, "thanks and good bye" I said hugging him. I quickly slipped a small device under his collar, so I could hear everything he said until he took his clothes off. I had to test him, I can't trust him yet. "See ya tomorrow" he said While leaving, I was going to his office tomorrow even if he told Giovanni because if he told Giovanni I would pretend to want to be back in the gang and if he didn't then I could find something to help us. Either way I had a way to sort the situation.
____________________________________________________________
Ohh, Katie is creating plans now but will just her and Mattao be able to solve this whole thing and sort it out just them too? Carry on reading to find out what other tricks Katie has got up her sleeve.
- s ❤️❤️