Monday

Outfit⬆️❤️

I woke up to my alarm, it was 6:20. Uhh school, I really didn't want to go. I have to put up with that jerk Ryder. I can't wait till the mission is over because I want nothing to do with that boy.

I rolled out of bed and walked to the bath room where I showered and got dressed into my denim shorts, white crop top with a red, white and blue checkered top. I left my hair down and added a bit of make up. Then I went down stairs for breakfast.
"Hello" I said making my tea

"hello" replied Giovanni.

"So what you all doing today? Any chance you want me to skip school cuz I'm totally up for it" I said smiling.

"No chance, your mission is in school sweetheart" he replied smiling.

"Uh, fine. I will see you later"I said leavin the kitchen.

I arrived at school and headed to my locker, everyone was staring at me some whispering, although I was the schools had girl, I didn't like people talking about me even if it is good. Luckily after all I have been through I now have the strength to ignore it.

"hey, I'm Lola. Uh just thought I would tell you In case you don't know all ready but Ryder is looking for you and everything is talking about you and him at the party" she said shyly. She was a pretty girl that I haven't spoken to before, she was a well dressed nerd but seemed nice.

"Ok, uh thanks" I said closing my locker. The bell then rang.

"Sorry but I better get to lesson" I explained.

"Oh we can walk together then cuz I'm in your Spanish class" she said sadly. Oh my god. I can't believe I never realised but who can blame me, I am always sent out. I felt so bad, 

"I'm so sorry but I would love too walk with you and sit next to you if that's ok?" I said. I decided I would stay in that lesson and kinda behave since I wanted to make it up to Lola because I did basically tell her that I never knew she existed.

We both sat down near the back of the class and got out books out, I actually started writting for once, I looked through my book only to realise I used about 8 pages with in 4 mouths of this year, wow.

"Hello little freak" called a boy named chase. At first I didn't know who they was talking to,

"don't ignore me little nerd, your supposed to be polite" he then said.

I turned to look at Lola only to notice her eyes filling water but she seemed a to blink them away before the tears fell.

"Seriously though, here ugly, do my work for me" he then laughed.

"Hey, back off" I commanded

"ooo, looks who's sticking up for miss nobody" he then said.

"Please leave it. I'm used to it anyway they are like it every lesson" she told me quietly. These boys bully her every lesson and I have never been here to see it.

"Ok" I huffed looking back at my book. The rest of the lesson he went on calling her names and being mean but then he started throwing stuff and that's when I had enough.

"Piss off, before I make you really regret being born" I yelled.

"I used to think you were tough, but look  you have been doing work all lesson. Your weak, useless and I just released, you actually have no friends either" he replied harshly. He's right, I did do work all lesson and I didn't have any friends until Lola but I'm standing up for her because I want to be a good friend.

"Do I look weak to you" I shouted while standing up. I walked over to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"Katie, sit down now and release chase this instant" mr.conolly shouted

"be a good girl and listen to the teacher" said chase sarcastically.

"Your such a dick" I yelled before pushing him back wards where he fell of the Chair. Next thing I know he's shouting in pain as blood starts spreading on the floor. He cracked his head open. I quickly took off my checkered jacket and screwed it up pressing it against his head to stop the blood so much.  The boys them helped him up while Mr.Connolly demanded them to take him to the school nurse.

I stood there in silence, everyone staring at me. They all think I'm a monster which is true but none of them know that's I have done far worse.

"Get to the principals office now!" The teacher shouted loudly. I didn't answer back and went straight there. He shouted some more, and went over the rules and consequences of bad behaviour for 1 hour until he finally let me home. He has excluded me from school for 4 days.

I left his office and headed to my bike, it was now break and I knew everyone knew already because I had been given dirty looks off everyone.

"Hey babe" called Ryder as he came into the car park. I just reached my bike when I stopped to talk to him, even though I got excluded I couldn't ruin this mission.

"Hey" I replied giving a small smile.

"So is it true what you did to chase?" He asked scratching the back of my head.

"Yeh, I feel so bad, it was an accident. I have probably scared everyone away now" I answered.

"It takes more than that to scare me away" he laughed. I don't know why but I suddenly started hugging him, I dunno I just wanted a hug off someone.

"Thank you" I said pulling away.

"So what's your punishment?" He asked.

"Excluded for the rest of the week" I answered.

"Ok, meet me 12:30 tomorrow at Danny's cafe" he said.

"But you got school" I replied

"well I'm supposed to but I'm not going" he said smirking while walking away and then I was alone.