Dianas point of view

Diana POV

Knock knock
I was in the kitchen cooking, when I heard the door bell ring. Who could that possibly be? I walked over to the door and opened it to see a young girl with olive skin and dark hair. "Hello, how did you get in?" I asked. The guards at the gate should not have let her in before asking me first. "Oh I'm sorry to scare you, I'm Jessica. I was with Katie in prison"she told me. My dear Katie. "Oh, your her room mate right" I asked smiling. "Yes I am" she agreed. "Well come in dear" I said stepping out the way. "Thank you" she replied while stepping in. We entered the living room when I asked her if she would like tea, she agreed. We sat down and then I remember the buiscits. I left the room and brought them back in.
"So what made you come here?" I asked. "Well you see I was worried about Katie, I had just been released and I began to notice Katie acting weird. She tried to stop me from leaving and ended up attacking me. We are both fine though, she started saying random stuff and I fear she is having a break down" she told me. I told a sip of my tea, oh i made it very sweet today. "Oh no, I should call the prison and inform them" i announced. "Yes, lets just finish our drinks first and decuss more" she smiled. "Ok" I said before gulping down my drink. "So how long has she been acting like this?" I asked. "Ever since Abigail was born, to be honest I take care of her a lot. I don't think she has taken to being a mum" she replied. I began to feel light headed and dizzy. "Oh, my heads gone a bit fuzzy" I said. "I understand, it's a lot to take in" she told me. "I feel faint, please call some for me" I asked. "Now why would I do that?" She asked. I stared at her completely confused. What is happening? " I put that drug in your drink to make you feel ill so why would I help you?" She asked. "What why" I just about managed to say. "Because I'm gonna hurt you all and then kill you" she told me. I couldn't process what was happening. I began to lye down in my chair. "I want revenge, Katie took down my gang, destroying everything we had. It's her Fualt my child's father is dead. Why should she have family when she took mine away?" She shouted. All of a sudden my sight went blurry. Then I felt a powerful blow to the face. Everything went black and I felt life less.