Day 1: Part 1, The Campers

I was stealthy as I made my exit through the window. Fudge I'm soooo dead if I'm caught. I thought but I knew mom would be okay...eventually. I check my phone and look at email telling me that I got in and where to go to get picked up. Cool I'll be there before ten. I smiled as I climbed on my bike and headed towards the docks. When I arrive I check my bag again. Should have done this back at home, but I really wanted to leave before mom woke up. I check off my 3ds, Pokemon games, charger, snacks, black pants, and a couple of cute black colored shirts. I looked at the outfit I had on and smiled. They did say we were going to be in Canada and black attracts the heat. I smile to myself as I see the boat come into view. I climb aboard and pull out my 3ds playing it as the ride goes on.

After what seems like a day I arrive at an old rundown summer camp. Cool I thought we would be at a resort like NYC style, but this is cool. I then notice all the people standing on the dock and my face instantly heats up. Oh no...I'm not used to a lot of people. I mentally face-palm myself. Then WHY DID YOU SIGN UP!?! I yelled at myself. Idk? I said shyly in my head as I heard the host Chris Mclean call out my name. I look up.

"H-hello," I say looking down and away feeling a blush form on my cheeks.

"Okay now everyone on the edge on the dock. We need a picture for the promos." He said as he lept onto the deck of the boat I was on. I stood off to the side next to a dark-skinned girl with a big body. I-in a good way...I stood in front of a blond who also had a good body and stood behind a red-head who had the look of insanity in her eyes. I kinda fear her. "Okay 1...2...3...opps forgot the lense cap. Okay hold that pose...1...2...oh no wait card's full hang on." I think of something as the girl next to me voices her opinion about the situation. I think about how this will go when I hear a creak in the wooden boards. I hear a click of the camera as I move out of the way as the others fall into the water. "Okay guys dry off and meet at the fire pit in ten." I smile as I head to the fire pit not needing to dry off.

I sit at the fire pit as a tan boy with dark chocolate brown hair and sweet dark caramel-y eyes, sits next to me. He was wearing a white long-sleeved undershirt, a blue short sleeved shirt, and over it was a red vest, he also wore brown pocketed shorts with matching shoes. I blushed when I realized I was staring at him. He looked at me with a crocked eyebrow about to say something, but soon the others joined us. Why...Why does a cute guy sits next to me. I see another boy, with chocolate brown hair and beautiful teal eyes, looking at me and I blush more as he smiles a little gap between his teeth. Then Chris comes up and says.

"Welcome to camp Wawanakwa your home for the next eight weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin-mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. You dig?" I look around and am not surprised at the variety of personality or looks. I notice a delinquent looking guy with a neon green mohawk about to punch a red headed boy with glasses who looked like the nerd who went to camp for the weird-ist stuff. Then Chris started to speak again."The camper who manages to stay on total drama island the longest, without getting voted off, will win 100,000 dollars." Then the boy with the mohawk and punk/delinquent look asks a question.

"What will the sleeping arrangements be, cuz I'd like to request a bunk under her." He said pointing to a skinny girl with black hair and an I'm the princess/boss vibe about her. Stay away from her at all costs. I think scooting a little to the right. With the cute boy next to me looking at me again, I blush.

"There not co-ed are they?" The girl asked looking at Chris in slight concern.

"No girls get one side of each cabin and dudes get the other." He said smiling.

"scuz me Cile can I get a cabin with a lake-side view since I'm the prettiest?" Asked the blond girl with dazzling blue eyes. Is she serious? She can't be...she is OMA. I look at her in shock and disbelief.