Day 12: X-treme Pain

/"I found out that Harold tampered with the ballets over the break and I thanked him, but I also hit him across the head for doing it for the dumb reason that Duncan was being a bully it's what he does. We still talk and he apologized for tampering. Duncan still plays tricks on him just at a smaller altitude and less frequent. Speaking of Duncan...we're talking again and he messes with me just the same. DJ is still is my best bud and he's getting on my case about the secret admirer." I say rolling my eyes.\

I exit the confessional to see DJ with his arms crossed. "What," I ask smiling as I head back to camp to see Chris flying a plane really low to the ground. I duck as he goes over. Chris runs down the confessional. Glad I left when I did. I think as I head over to the plane.

"Just flexing your muscles for today's X-treme sports challenge?" He asked yelling into a megaphone as it echos. I cover my ears as everyone else wince.

"Ugg, it's too early for this." Gwen complains as I just shug.

"This week you'll participate in three challenges. First up, x-treme sofa bed skydiving." He says again into the megaphone. Um...the what? "Contestants will plummet...uh, skydive to awaiting sofa bed target below." Chef demonstrates as he gets crushed by the bed folding back up. That looks and sounds painful. "Of course, you'll be skydiving from five thousand feet and using these." He throws out tarted and worn out parachutes. "Our lucky contestants are Trent and Kaylub." He says...wait...what?

"Sure why not?" I look at Trent like he was crazy. "You know what they say on blackcomb mountain, bro?" I look at him confused. "Best glimpse of heaven's on the way into hell." He wraps an arm around me. "Let's do this." I look at him like he's Izzy crazy. I take a deep breath and nod not trusting my voice to not squeak showing how terrified I was.

"Not so fast, because, the second challenge of the day is x-treme rodeo moose riding. Contestants will rodeo ride the great canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found." I shrug use to the smell.

"That's stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home." Leshawna says as I nod agreeing with her.

"It's your lucky day, Leshawna. You'll be riding for the Gophers, and Geoff, you'll be riding for Bass." Chris says a Geoff cheers.

"He doesn't look too bucky to me. Hi, beautiful" Owen says as the moose looks at me I shrug. He then hoofs Owen in the face as I bite my lip and squeezed my eyes shut trying to hold in a laugh.

"And the final challenge...X-treme seadoo water skiing! Contestants will water ski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line while a member from the opposing team drives the seadoo." He says.

"How can we water ski without water?" Heather asked.

"It's really hard, check it out." He says as Chef comes in on a seadoo and hits a tree after rolling for a while. Chris laughs "Awesome! Herold, you'll ski for the Killer Bass."

"Sweet," He says excited.

"And Lindsay for the Screaming Gophers."

"Cool, I can model my new bikini." She says excited also.

"Now for the cool swag, whoever scores the most challenges get bragging rights for the night, saves their butts from elimination, and wins a tricked-out multi-message mobile shower." They all gasp as I shrug. It's a shower all I need is hot water and I'm fine no need for all this tech.

"Can it be?" Heather asked as I glare at her.

/"Ever since she poisoned my chocolate...NO ONE TOUCHES CHOCOLATE FOR EVIL." I took a couple deep breaths. "She has been in my new circle, named after the one who created it, Courtney's Corner...yep that's what I'm calling it. Okay there is a way to get out of that area but I'm not telling for Courtney, if she's watching, to manipulate me." I glare at the camera. "I'm learning a lot about the world from this show...I'm happy."\