Day 2: The Sleep Deprived

I woke up at 5am and got in the shower while my 3ds charged near me. When I returned, it was five minutes to 7, and I decided to sat on the porch not wanting to disturb my fellow campers. I see Chris come over with an air horn and a megaphone. I look at him confused he shushes me as I cover my sensitive ears. I put my 3ds in my pocket.

/"I always wake up early it's just how I was raised, and I can always wake myself up as long as I have at least five to ten minutes of sleep." I smile rubbing the back of my neck.\

He presses a button on the air horn into the megaphone making a loud noise as the others wake up. "Ow, It's 7 in the morning, do I look like a farmer to you?" Leshana asks as she sticks her head out of the window agitated.

Soon everyone's outside and lined up. I'm standing next to Eva and Cody. I see Eva snap at Cody for trying to touch her mp3 player. I snicker a bit. "Morning, hope you slept well." I nod as mostly everyone else looks groggy.

"Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts." I blush at what Heather said to Chris noticing that.

"I know." He winks and points at me, since I moved kinda behind Heather, making me blush harder. I cover my face with my hood.

/"Some say I look like the grim reaper when I cover my face with my hood, but I only do that when I have a serious blush on my face...for someone." I pull my hood over my face again.\

"Okay, I hope you're all ready cuz your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." He then taps his watch.

"Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen says looking worried.

"Ohhh, you'll get breakfast, Owen, right after you complete your 20 kilometer run around the lake." He points at the run and I smile.

/"I ran when I was at home a lot. I would wake up early and jog around the track of the nearby school for three full hours nonstop so this is a piece of pokepuffs."\

"Oh, so you're funny now. You know what I think would be funny-" Eva was ready to punch Chris when she was grabbed by both Duncan and Geoff.

"Eva, try to control your temper." Courtney says as Eva glares at Chris.

"Your enjoying this aren't you?"

"A little, you have thirty seconds." We then line up at a starting place. I look around as I put my hands in the pockets of my trench. "Okay runners! On your marks, get set, go!" I walk for a little then high speed sprint to the main lounge. I get there first and sit down.

"Hey speedy." I look up to see Chris. I blush and smile at the nickname. "So you got here first even though I swore you were walking in the beginning." I shrug as he sits next to me. "You have cute eyes." I pull up my hood and lay my head in my arms as I hear him chuckle which was cute. He stands back up and pulls out a nail filer as the others enter, they look at me in shock. I blush and shrug.

"Clear a table, stat!" Owen yells as he carries in an unconscious Noah. I instantly react and start doing CRP. I do the thirty chest palpitations then lean down, closing my eyes, and breath into his mouth twice when I was about to start again. The gophers say they won as Noah sits up cheering. I blush then sit down not looking at anyone. I basically kissed him twice...twice. No that doesn't count due to me breathing into his mouth and holding his nose, so no kiss...right plus I was doing CPR. I put my head down.

"That wasn't the challenge." Chris says making everyone look at him.

"What did you just say?" Gwen asked.

"Who's hungry?" Chris asks standing in front of a purple curtain. When the curtains open we see a buffet. I eat some cinnamon buns, chocolate and some more chocolate. Everyone else was groaning stuffed, but I felt fine. Then Chris came in with a megaphone.