Day 15: Treasure Hunt

I woke up and smiled at the sun coming through the window as I did my usual routine. I decided to sit by the dock this morning instead of going through the woods. Izzy comes over to me and sits by me. "Hey, hey," I look her way.

"Hi Izzy." I say smiling.

"I'm good how are you wolf-boy?" She says sitting next to me.

"Fine, but highly confused and hurt...do you think I can win?" I ask looking at her as she kicked her feet.

"Yeah, better you then anyone else." I look at her confused. "I know why you want to win." I look at her shocked as she laughs and runs off. I get up and chase after her crazy butt highly confused and I wanted answers. Then a cannonball flies over our heads. She gets away, I'll get you Izzy.

"Argg, mates, meet me at the amphitheater in five minutes, and I'll tell you about to today's challenge." I blush as Chris comes over to me.

/"Over the break I distanced myself from Duncan feeling used and hurt, but Chris was there to comfort me." I smile feeling better with every thought of me and Chris.\

"Shall we laddie?" He says in his pirate voice making me blush darker. He chuckles and takes my hand as we head to the amphitheater. We get there and I sit on my side as Duncan sits by me I move to the other side of Dj. I can feel the hurt look in Duncan's eyes, but he hurt me too and more then he could ever feel. I look up at the stage to see a white blanket covering what looks like chests. "Well, my little scaly wags, have we got an adventure in store for ye?" Then his parrot falls as I snicker a bit. He fixes it.

"What's under the sheet?" Geoff asked as I knew he wasn't going to give a complete answer.

"All in good time, Laddie. Who here has a hankering for a good old fashioned treasure hunt? Now this treasure hunts got a twist, mateys. Whatcha looking for isn't hidden and isn't treasure." I lift an eyebrow confused.

"If there's no treasure, then what's with the eye patch and the plastic parrot?" Duncan said his voice filled with both boredom, and pain.

"Arrr, shiver me timbers." He throws the parrot. "Good question, me boy, your looking for keys to a treasure chest." The sheet was pulled to reveal a stack of chests. "Inside each of these chests is a treasure that will pamper you landlubbers, and one of these chests will even give you invincibility. Ha-har, now come round and pull a clue out of this bucket or you'll have to walk the plank." We all head up and grab clues. I look at mine and see a wolf on it. Well this should be fun. "These clues will tell ye, where your key be stowed." He then goes and talks to the others about where their keys lie. "All you scallywags, go find your keys and bring them back by 6 P.M., Eastern standard time, to open up the chest and get your loot. Fair thee well, young scallywags. Now get to it!" I rush off, a smile on my face, as I enter the forest. I instantly take to the trees and see Dj having some issues.

"Hey need help?" He shakes his head as I shrug and continue on my way. I find the den of the wolves and note how it's around the alphas neck. How in the world did they do that!?! I sigh and climb down I note that most of the pack left leaving the alpha, pups, and mothers there. I slowly make my way to the den of the alpha noting that the others are asleep. I make my way inside and the silver-gray alpha was staring at me. "Hi I'm just here for the key around your neck." I say low as I stay close to the ground. He just stares as I get a bit closer and he starts to growl. My eyes shine gold as I reach the key. He stopped growling and looks in shock as I smile. I head back to camp to see Trent with Heather. I then see Gwen coming up and Lindsay in a tree surrounded by birds. I head over there to see Heather kiss Trent. I gasp seeing Gwen run away. I head over and read the letter noting that it wasn't Trent's handwriting. I growl lowly at the letter tossing it into the water. I go back to the cabin and see Leshawna talking to Duncan who glares as she heads my way.

"You got to vote either for Trent or Heather for messing with Gwen." I shake my head knowing who I was going to vote for. She shrugs and leaves to go tell the others. I decided to go to the chest early. I stand by Dj and behind Gwen as Izzy arrives with a snake on her head.

/"Okay first off I'm voting for Lindsay since I know it's her handwriting that wrote the note...and what guy writes on pink paper, he would have done midnight blue her favorite color. Not some cliché pink paper with a heart. Secondly Izzy really is insane to have that snake on her."\

"Yar, it be time to claim your treasure. Those fortunate enough to bear a precious key, come forth with it." Chris said as I head to each chest testing for a match as I find one. I open it and find Chocolate and some pop. I smile at Chris who smiles back. I watch as Owen gets shot by a tranc-dart and Heather get invincibility. "I hope everyone got the treasure they were looking for...and more, but now it's time to do your duty, and send one of you off the island for good. So cast your votes, and I'll see ye buccaneers back at the campfire after sundown." I smile and head to the cabin for a nap.

/"Like I said before, I vote for Lindsay." \

"And now the moment we all been waiting for, the moment of truth. Marshmallow time!" I smile and relax knowing I'm safe. "You know the routine, whoever doesn't get a marshmallow, it's curtains for you." The suspense builds as he starts to pass them out. "Izzy, Kaylub, Geoff, Gwen, Leshawna, Lindsay, Bridgette, Dj, Duncan, Owen, marshmallows for the lot of you." I frown slightly seeing Trent go. "Sorry dude, your out." Trent gasped.

"Yeah that's right. Take your two-timing ways back to where you came from." I got up and left having enough of this knowing he's been played by Heather. They all had. I knew the truth the whole time. I later hear the he high pitch screams of Heather and the evil laugh of Leshawna. I cover my ears in pain. This just got more painful. I miss Cody and Noah. I started to cry and I cried myself to sleep.