Day 13: The Food War

I woke up, did my normal routine, and felt amazing. As I entered the Mess hall, I saw no food then turned around to see Chef and Chris by the door...what is going on? I sit by DJ and Duncan. "What no breakfast?" Trent says shocked as he entered.

"Oh, don't worry, bro, there will be plenty of food later on." Both him and Chef snicker as the others come in.

"What're you two bozos so giggly about?" Leshawna asked as she entered. They looked at each other then started to snicker again.

"Congratulations to the remaining eleven campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode." I do a silent cheer as Geoff cheers out loud. "The two teams will become one next week, but first, all the girls will be moved to the Gopher cabin, and all the guys will stay in the Bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes." I glare at Heather as Duncan winks to Lindsay who sticks her tongue out at him giving him a raspberry. "After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge and then, you'll have a bite to eat." Then as he finishes he snickers along with Chef gaining confused looks all around. "Ready for a little good news? This week, no one will be kicked off." We all cheer to this. "It's all for reward and it's a good one...Okay, time to relocate. let's move." As we leave, I hear them snicker again...this is bad. Since I'm in the Bass cabin, I go to the opening and relax enjoying the silence. I lay down and sigh as I think.

/"Okay, so I can't believe I made it this far...it's amazing, but unless I do something, I'll surely get kicked off sooner than later." I sigh and think. Maybe me and DJ can have an alliance and Duncan can be in on it too. It can be the friends alliance. I nod at my thought.\

I return to camp to see the guys throwing a party. I enter and enjoy my first party even though it is small. I drink some pop. I decide to go see how the girls are and when I enter I see duck tape on the ground and the Gopher girls split in two as Bridgette is stuck to choose. "H-hey B-Bridgette I-I brought s-some pop f-fr-from the guy party f-for you." I say as they all turn to me. She smiles and walks over to me.

"Thanks." I nod and leave returning to the guy side where Geoff was captain. The girls are soo going down. We return to the Mess hall where Chris and Chef were waiting.

"It's time for today's challenge." Chris says with a clipboard in his hands.

"Uh, where's breakfast at?" Leshawna asked as Chris and Chef started to laugh again.

"Stop doing that." Heather says getting annoyed.

"Let's just tell them, today's challenge is "the brunch of disgustingness." You'll be getting a nine course meal. Each member of each team must each dish. You will not know if the next dish is grosser than the last, not as gross or just as gross, just that it will likely be...gross." He said looking pleased.

/"I can handle a gross meal, but I also have a small stomach, so I might get full."\

"Tell them what they'll get if they win Chris." Chef says like one of those game show hosts.

"The winning team spends two days at a local five-star resort, where they'll be pampered, eat gourmet nosh, and be given antibiotics against anything they may have caught while participating in this challenge. The losing team will go hungry tonight and spend the next two days here, on total drama island...with Chef." Who gives a creepy smile and wave as I shudder along with everyone's gasps.

"We are going to win this challenge." Heather says as I shake my head. I sit next to Duncan and Geoff. I hear Leshawna clear her throat as I turn to look at her.

"Take a whiff boys, cause all I smell is victory for me and my girls." She says proudly.

"I'll eat anything even my gitch if I have to...will I have to?" Owen asked Chris. I shudder in disgust.