Day 1: Part 2, The Challenge

"Okay, today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000 foot high cliff into the lake." Chris says to us.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette says. Easy for you to say.

/"Okay confession time...I can't swim. I know why go on a show where you're on an island? Well I didn't know I was thought it was at a resort so no need to swim or at least they'd have floaties."\

I look around and I see that two other people, both male, have floaties. I have to jump for my team, or else, if we lose, i'm most likely to get kicked off.

"If you look down you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake we have stocked with psychotic, hehe, man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which we're pretty sure is shark free." Pretty sure I'm going to drown if I jump.

"Excuse me," Leshana says emphasizing the excuse turning to look at Chris.

"For each member of your team that jumps, and actually...survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each one of those crates are supplies for the second part of the challenge...building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight while the losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass you're up first." I see Bridgette walk up and look over the edge as I back away.

"Oh, wow, so who wants to go first." She said looking at all of us. I'll go first so if I die it will be a warning and a tribute to the sharks...haha. I think then Owen breaks the silence.

"Hey, don't sweat it guys. I heard that these shows always makes the interns do the stunts first just to make sure it's survivable." Okay that makes me feel slightly better...not. Now or never.

"This is for the team." I say in a whisper to myself as I closed my eyes then running off the edge of the cliff. I keep my eyes and mouth close as I feel water all around me. I hear cheers which means I must have made it in the safe zone. I feel slightly relieved, but soon that feeling disappears as I slip further under. Help, someone help me plez. I cry out in my mind as it too was going to black. I see a light I open my eyes to see the sun and look over to see the cast looking down on me. I blush then hear everyone chuckle.

"Dude you gave us a scare there." I hear Geoff say as he helps me to my feet. I look around and see two of my teammates wearing chicken hats. I tilt my head in confusion. DJ comes over to me and picks me up placing me on a box as he began to push it.

"Um, w-why ar-are you w-wearing that?" I ask pointing to the hat. He looks at me.

"It's called the chicken hat it means you wimped out of the challenge and you have to wear it for the rest of the day."

"So-so we l-lost due to ha-having two pe-people w-wearing the hat." He nods.

"I-I w-was out that l-long?" He nods again as he continued to push the box.

/"Trust me I tried to get off, but he wouldn't let me. He said it was amazing how I jumped for my team even though I couldn't swim." I blush. "He's a sweet guy and I think he would be great in my inner circle." I smile.\

We arrive back at camp and we look at the other team who were way ahead of us. Geoff gets on top of the boxes.

"Okay, dudes it's not too late. We can do this." I look around and see Herold asleep and Ezekiel digging for gold. Okay I may have been in my home a lot but I know that's just wrong. I think as Courtney's eye throbs making me uncomfortable, so I stand up.

"Okay, look guys, we have a hot tub to complete, and we need a project manager. Since I've actually been a C.I.T. before, I'm electing myself. Any objections?" She looks out at us as I stand next to Duncan.