Day 14: Pain Is Everywhere

I woke up and looked around to see the others peacefully sleeping. I silently got up and opened the bathroom door to see Chris without a shirt on. O...M...A, I blushed as he turned to me revealing a toned six-pack. He smiles my way as I just blush. I shake my head and banter like a stuttering idiot as I try to exit. I fumble with the door as Chris cornered me. I turned around pressing my back against the door. I was inches from his face that I could smell his signature hair gel along with his colon. "Morning camper." He says as I blushed harder feeling my breath pick up as he got closer. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel a peck on my cheek. I open my eyes and see him smiling. "Time to head back to camp." He says leaving me in the bathroom speechless. I shake my head and get in the shower and enjoy the warmth of the hot water. I exit as the others wake up and get ready to head back to camp. I look at Duncan who winks my way. I blush and smile. We get on a yacht and head back to total drama island. We party on the deck as we arrive back to camp. I snagged a couple extra chocolates...more like a lot of extra chocolate. I look at the girls who were glaring at us. I look away.

"What a weekend," Duncan cheered as we got off the boat.

"Oh, sweet mother of mirth, you can't buy that kind of fun." Owen said out of breath. I nod smiling.

"I think Owen and DJ took a real shine to those lovely ladies who served us hand and foot." Duncan said as I giggled.

"Hello, the spa treatments? My alligator elbows, totally gone." Owen feels his elbows.

"Ooo, like velvet." I look at the girls who look even more pissed than before. Now I'm scared of them all. "Anyone care for a chocolate covered cherry blossom?" I grab one as Leshawna throws her shoe knocking the rest of the blossoms into the water. "Nooo!" He cried as I silently wept for the lost chocolate making me glare at the girls with death in my eyes.

"It's okay, dude, the ladies are just a little jealous." Geoff says making me look at him.

"Yeah, who could blame them? They can barely stand each other, and meanwhile, us guys are tighter than family." Duncan and DJ hug me as I smile. All of us are about to high-five when Chris comes over the loudspeaker.

"Listen up, campers, as of right now, all teams are officially dissolved. From here on in, it's every camper for themselves." We stop the high five as Duncan clears his throat.

"Well, uh, it's about time we flew solo." I see him look at me and wink as I smile looking at DJ who nodded.

"Oh-ho-ho I am feeling that. Bring it on, Chris." Leshawna says.

"Then get ready for this." We hear a horn as we turn and I smile seeing Eva as everyone else gasps.

/"Okay so like I said, back when she was kicked off, she's like the big sis I never had and a great protector so...I'm glad she's back."\

Everyone voiced their discomfort as I just smile.

"Back by popular audience demand, It's Eva." Chris says.

"That's right, I'm back, and just so we're clear, not only am I gonna kick butt, but I'm giving special attention to my backstabbing bass team who voted me off." I cough as she, and everyone else, turns to me. "Except for Kaylub." She said coming over to me and messing with my hair as I smiled widely like an idiot.

"Wait a sec, you said no one is allowed back." Gwen says glaring at the loudspeaker.

"I did?" Chris questioned. I look at the loudspeaker in a confused manner.

"And once you leave-" she then quoted every time he said you can't come back.

"Oh, that, yeah, I lied." He said sounding like he's smirking.