Day 6: Fear Is Only In The Mind

I sat with Duncan as the Gophers came over holding a green jelly dessert.

"What do you guys want? Come to rub it in?" Courtney asked glaring at them.

"We got some extra dessert after our tuck-shop party, thought you might want some." Trent says as we look at them suspiciously.

"So what, you're just being nice?" Courtney said suspicious.

"Okay, Owen stank up our cabin, and we need time to air it out." Gwen says as Owen farts. Beth comes over holding the dessert up to Courtney.

"No, I mean no thanks, I'm good." Courtney says.

"What, are you on a diet or something?" Duncan asks.

"No, I just don't like green jelly, okay?" She says glaring at him. Cody comes over to me and offers me a chocolate bar. I smile at him sweetly and accept it. I hear a scream as I look over a DJ, the source of the scream.

"Chill, dude, it's just a gummy worm." Cody says holding the worm.

"Sorry for tripping. Snakes just freak me out." He says as I pat his back.

"I feel you, Chickens give me the creeps, dude." Tyler says.

"You're afraid of Chickens?!?" Gwen asks.

"Wow, that's...that's really lame, man." Duncan said chuckling. I shake my head at him as he stops. Soon everyone was talking about their fears I decided, not to be rude, to play my game, so they wouldn't ask me.

"So, what are you afraid of Kaylub?" I hear someone ask as I pop out from behind my screen. I look around to see all eye's on me as I shrink in size.

/"It's not like I'm afraid of people it's just that I haven't been around enough to be okay with being looked at."\

"A-astro-astrophobia." I say closing my eyes.

"The fear of thunder and lightning." I hear Herold say as I nod rabidly. I get up and leave before I could be questioned more.

/"You see, when I was around five years old, I was playing outside when a thunderstorm came through. I was playing in the rain, cuz I like rain, but then a lightning bolt struck a car near me then the blast from the car explosion hit me in the back sending me flying. I was in the hospital for a week and now I have a scar on my back forever reminding me of my fear." I shudder.\

As I exit the confessional I see Chris standing there. I blush. I point to the confessional as he nods confirming that he heard my fear story. I lower my head as I feel a kiss on it. I look up in shock and see Chris smiling as he walked away. What just happened, did he really kiss my head?!? I head to the cabin after clearing my head with a warm shower. I climb into my bunk and curl around my 3ds as I fall asleep.

The next morning we go to breakfast as a note was delivered with my breakfast.

Hope you can face your fear -CM

I lift an eyebrow then shrug as I sit down and put the note in my pocket. Then Chris walks in.

"Campers, your next challenge is a little game I like to call "phobia factor." Prepare to face your worst fears." I gasp and close my eyes. NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNONONO He's joking right...right? "Now for our first victims...Heather, meet us all in the theater. It's sumo time." She then spits out the coffee she was drinking all over Trent. "Gwen, you, me, the beach, a few tons of sand." He says smirking as Gwen lays her head down.

"Wait, how did they know those were your worst fears?" Lindsey asked. The firepit.

"Because we told them." Gwen says.