Day 18: Scared Or Terrified

It was night and we were watching a horror film...it wasn't fun. I had my head buried in Duncan's chest for most of the film as he held me close blocking out most of the sounds...then the movie ends and I got up to go to the bathroom.

/"I hate scary movies...I mean I can play horror games, but movies I can't handle." I shiver.\

I exit before seeing everyone at the dock as the boat was leaving...Chris and Chef on board. I stand next to Duncan as Heather leaves. "I say we go back to camp and talk strategy. Who's in?" Gwen says as I look at Duncan confused as he leads me to camp.

"Basically we have an escaped psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook out loose on the island and there's your fill in." I nodded then looked at him in shock. Why a psycho killer? I honestly wanted to hide in my bed, but Duncan kept a hold on me as we sat at the bonfire, me on Duncan's lap. Why does he always do this? I had a blush on my face.

"Okay, rule number one, do not go off on your own. Rule number two, if you do go off on your own, never go into the woods. Rule number three, if you do go into the woods, never, ever, ever make out in the woods, or you will die in the woods!" Gwen said pacing around. I sink into Duncan's chest as he holds me tighter. "Where's Izzy and Owen?" She asked.

"Breaking rules one through three." Duncan said his head on mine. Gwen huffed out in annoyance as I curled into Duncan more. "What's wrong kid?"

"I don't like this and I'm worried about the others." I say to him in a whimper. He rubs my head soothingly.

"Don't worry it's just a challenge, and if that psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook comes after you, I'll protect you." He said making me blush more as he kept petting my hair.

"Okay, now that I've drawn a chart of all the players, we can...where's Dj and Geoff?" Gwen asked looking back at us.

"Dj had to take a leak, so he took party boy with him." Duncan responded as I just looked at the drawing. Gwen sighed and started to cross people off of the list. We then all heard a scream as I jump up, but Duncan pulled me back onto his lap.

"I'm going to go see what that was." Gwen went off. Leshawna got up and I looked at her concerned.

"I'm only going for a bite cutie-pie." She said before leaving. Then Gwen returned.

"Where's Leshawna?" She asked.

"S-she went t-to get s-something t-to eat." I say as she crossed her off the list too and sits across from us.

"Do you honestly stick together like this?" Gwen asked as I blush.

"Yeah, he's too cute to let go of and I owe him this much." Duncan says.

"W-Where's G-Geoff?" I ask to move to a different subject.

"He probably bit it with Dj." Duncan says.

"Well it's no surprise. Rule number eight, the party guy is a prime target for psycho killers, right after the big, lovable jock, and after the adorable boy, but he seems to have a bodyguard." She then crossed those two out as I blush. "You know what really ticks me off? That I was trying to help them." I feel heat by me and look to see Duncan having two sticks on fire. I stare at the flames in amusement.

"Live and learn sweetheart." He said moving the fire away from me.

"You really are a pyro, aren't you?" She asked. I nod.

"So, I like burning stuff...and Kaylub seems to love it too." I blush.

"Is that what you went to Juvie for?" I look up a Duncan.

/"We never really talked about our pasts...I'm quite curious."\

He scoffed. "Like I'd tell you why I went to Juvie." He then sticks out of the flaming sticks and the board catches on fire.

"Holy crap! I'll get water." She then runs off as I just look at the fire.

"And then there were two." He said looking down at me with a smirk as I blushed. Then we hear whispers.

"Duncan, Duncan, Duncan...Juvie, Juvie, Juvie..." He then got up and sat me on the stump.

"Stay...you and me psycho." I look at him concerned, but he was already gone. I waited for Gwen as she came back screaming and doused out the flames. She looks at me as I look away.

"Come on let's go get a sandwich!" I get up and follow her to the kitchen where I make sandwiches and we talk about stuff and I come around to like her as a friend. I'm in the kitchen when I hear a sound similar to a chainsaw. I hear Gwen talking to someone then the door slam open.

"Gwen, he's  the real escaped psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook!" I hear everyone yell as I jump out of the kitchen and kick him in the gut, then the mask, which he loses, again in the gut, and flip over him to kick him to the ground. Everyone was in shock.

"Ow, oh that was totally uncalled for." He said getting up to point at me angrily as I stood in front of Gwen shying back a bit. "Man I am so out of here." He then walks away. "I was treated way better in prison." I walk over with Gwen as Dj faints.

/"I was very light headed at that moment."\

I high five with Duncan as Gwen wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We then go to the campfire for elimination as Dj becomes conscious again. "Well, it's obvious to everyone that Kaylub and Gwen win invincibility, and sadly, it's equally unanimous that Dj walk the dock of shame...since he was the only one who screamed and bolted without the escaped psycho killer even being there...but no hard feelings, dude. You will be missed." I nod his way.

"Awwww. Group hug." Owen said as we all gave Dj a hug in a group way. We all waved him goodbye as he left. I then enter the room and noticed a note.

Dear Kaylub,
        Good luck and you'll always be a great friend. I know you have the spirit to win it all.

From your friend, Dj

I smiled at the note and put it with my SA notes. I turned over and went to sleep.